All reviewsmockingbird stationbush librarypresidential librarycookies and milksmu campusthe holiday innnorth central expresswaysouthern methodist universityshopping and restaurantswalking distancebreakfast buffetindoor pooldart stationfree happy hourconvenient locationeach eveningwould stay here again
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel, rooms were nice but most of all the service was fantastic. In particular, Elba was so friendly and accommodating! She provided absolutely exemplary service and I really enjoyed our conversation!

I will recommend this hotel to my colleagues.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
James M, General Manager at Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Greetings Gabriel H

Thank you for recommending the Magnolia Dallas Park Cities to your colleagues and for allowing us the honor of serving you! Thank you as well for acknowledging Elba and her exemplary service to you and please know I will be sure to share your kind words with her.

We look forward to a future opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Here on a business trip and the staff was wonderful. From the moment I checked in to check out the time they made my stay easy and accommodating. Elba Rojas was especially helpful and made us all feel right at home.

Dear Andrea P,

Thank you for taking to to share this positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Magnolia Dallas Park Cities as it is our goal to be Your Home Away From Home when traveling to Dallas.

Safe travels and come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

The room was very clean and all of the staff members were very courteous. I enjoyed my stay at the Magnolia Dallas-Park Cities.

Elba Rojas was particularly helpful and friendly while helping serving the continental breakfast!

anthonysavelli93,

What a pleasure having the opportunity to serve you and we are all pleased you found the hotel very clean and our stay courteous as that is our mission each day for every guest!

I do hope we will see you again if your travels bring you back to our area and wish you safe travels always.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Been staying here for a week now. Every morning Elba Rojas greets me with a big smile and service for my breakfast. Hotel is excellent and just 10 minutes away from downtime Dallas. Really enjoying this hotel

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
James M, General Manager at Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Greetings EduardoOscar V

Thank you for your week long stay with us and for sharing your stay experience with other travelers, we appreciate your business and your feedback greatly!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I want to thank Elba Rojas and her whole crew in the dining place.Such kind service to my family and I.They clearly love what they do and do it with passion.Thankyou and may God continue increasing your service to others.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Comfort M,

Thank you for your business and your wonderful review.

Your kind words are greatly appreciated and it was our pleasure to serve you and your family during your recent stay!