2,431 results
All reviewstony bennettpyramid restaurantgold floorpresident's clubarts districtnorth towerwalk in closetperot museumconcierge desklobby barroom servicevalet parkingrooftop poolbeautiful hotelvalet serviceenjoyed my staybusiness trip
Reviewed 7 February 2018

This was a great place to stay. Everyone is exceptionally pleasant to talk to. Service is so above and beyond, everyone does everything they can to make you feel welcome and important. The restaurant food was amazing. The dining room was closed one evening during my stay and the bar was packed with the overflow, so I ordered room service. The room service fees and taxes were extremely high, other than that the food was exceptional. The hotel is impressively clean and the views from the rooftop terrace/pool are remarkable. The concierge desk was always more than accommodating. The hotel driver was a great conversationalist on my many trips around the city during my stay. Very pleased with this hotel and their services.

Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
FairmontDallas, Manager at Fairmont Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a wonderful 5 star rating, Daria! We are so pleased to hear that our staff took such wonderful care of you! We hope we get the pleasure to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Had better years, you can see, feel, and smell it. Room service was average to good. Nothing was really "special". Breakfast had not much variety, I'm highly lactose intolerant - no substitution. Had to go to Starbucks instead - there was one right in the hotel - Super Plus!

Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
FairmontDallas, Manager at Fairmont Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We apologize that were unable to impress you. Our Gold Level rooms are recently renovated and include several amenities. We hope that you'll have an opportunity to stay with us again so that we may earn those five stars.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

It was not as I expected from a expensive 4 stars Hotel. The prices sure are higher compare to other 4 star hotels, parking was extremely expensive (32 dollars + tax). I stayed here for a wedding, and I decided to stay 2 days more. It was a bad decision, so if you are doing the same, my recommendation is to stay in other hotel the other days. By they way, they charged things we did not eat, which was very frustrating, they put a lot of things in the mini bar and in a box next to the TV which I did not even touch. In the bathroom they did not have that little mirror which increases the image and which I use a lot and ti will normally have in good hotels. The rooms are well maintained, and staff is respectful and nice.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

CarolJara, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review. We sincerely apologize that you were dissatisfied with your stay. However, we're pleased to hear that our exemplary staff took such great care of you. We have taken your feedback and will address those areas of concern with management.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Everything, from room decor to service to amenities, was top-of-the-line and helped my business trip go smoothly. Staff demonstrated attention to detail in billing, cleanliness, comfort. Eat-in-room prices were extremely reasonable and the food was good. Restaurants and a Starbucks are also available in the hotel.

Room Tip: If you want a room with a good view of the city, ask for the tower with the city view (South, I think).
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
FairmontDallas, Manager at Fairmont Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful 5 star rating, Krissa. We are so pleased to hear that our staff took such great care of you! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I enjoy staying at this hotel for business twice a year. The staff is so friendly and makes you feel welcome, like you at part of the family! Philip at the Concierge's Desk and Darla in the Lobby Bar are my two favorites, you guys rock!

Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com

Thank you so much for your 5 star review, Kellie! We are so pleased to hear that our staff took such great care of you! We hope we get the pleasure of seeing you again soon!