“Good place for a day”

Ranked #70 of 80 Dessert in Dallas
Neighbourhood: Northwest Dallas-love Field
Neighbourhood: Northwest Dallas-love Field
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

This is a good place for me to have breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby my workplace, my wife and I always have lunch here.
This restaurant opens late, when I sometimes drop by during a night time, I can still get a tasty ice cream here.
"Double dip cone" is my regular order after lunch, dinner, or single drive by.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Nice place to stop for.....just about anything, including ice cream, any meal, and a nice selection of groceries and convenient mart items. Clean bathrooms, lots of parking

Reviewed 10 October 2016

We were in Dallas for a weekend conference and decided to go to Braum's for a quick and inexpensive breakfast instead of paying $20 for a hotel breakfast.
Service was good and quick with the hot breakfasts that we ordered.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

First time visit to Braum's. Went in Sunday morning at 7 am and was the only one in the place. Order the combo platter for $3.99 and it with 2 scrambled eggs, 1 sausage, bisicut and fried roundabouts potatoes. Everything was fresh and hot.
Not a bad deal!

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Always short fill drive thru milk shakes. Have sent back several and refuse to wait in out of the way space

Been to Braum's? Share your experiences!