“Reasonable fast food”

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #2,019 of 3,689 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Compared to other fast food restaurants, I was impressed with the choice of food at Sonic. Service was quick and prices appear reasonable.
I had the chilli cheese dog, which was quite large, however it was very messy to eat and kept falling apart! We opted for the tots instead of fries, they were nice but a little greasy.
It's somewhere I'd eat at again, if I was passing and was hungry but I probably wouldn't make a special trip to eat here.

Reviewed 20 February 2013 via mobile

This is your typical Sonic in a somewhat industrial/older neighborhood. I stopped in for lunch on a rainy, weekday afternoon.

I ordered two Chicago hotdogs, which were very good. My only minor complaint was the somewhat slow service in bringing the food.

All-in-all it is a typical Sonic

Reviewed 5 November 2012

My husband was craving a milkshake and Sonic was conveniently located near our hotel plus it only took a few minutes for the girl to bring it out and we were on our way.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

We went to Sonic to find some food. It was late and everything else was closed. Very friendly and helpful waitress. The food was tasty.
The next morning we went to IHOP for breakfast and it was ok and the staff was very friendly as well as helpful. The food was tasty.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook