“Best tacos in Dallas”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Great place for the late night munchies. Tacos are always great and the price is amazing. Usually you have to wait in line for a while which proves how great the Tacos are.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

This place never disappoints! Delicious, cheap, consistent food! What more could you ask for! El pastor burrito weighs about 3 pounds, full of fresh veggies, sauces and perfectly seasoned meat. Don't forget to get a cup of Elotes & have them make it their way, you won't regret it.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Best street tacos I've had. I read about this on Matador Network and been to Dallas on several occasions prior BUT never had a chance to stop in and try them out, but did so on 7/19.

I will say this: ALL types of people come here, that's what I read in the Matador Network article and that's what I saw in person, BUT fear not.... the place is clean, order windows are both inside and outside, service is fast. Like others here mentioned its CASH only. I did not have any issues with any types of people at this place and even visited the longhorns next tot he parking lot.

I would visit this place again, on my next visit to Dallas, Oh! and it's just down the street from the Hilton Anatole...

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

This gas station is on the outskirts of downtown Dallas- not a great area. The tacos are great. The spicy pork was fantastic. Cash only. Tacos are $1.62 plus tax. There is an ATM if you forget the cash. It has a patio on the side to enjoy your tacos, corn, etc. The people watching was interesting. There were strippers and drug dealers next to the highland park family. It is open 24 hours. Great tacos!

2  Thank tmiller461
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Every time I travel thru Dallas, I stop here and get me a barbacoa burrito with everything. It's huge and only $5. It's so good that I look forward to it. The elote is yummy too!

Been to Fuel City? Share your experiences!