All reviewsknife restaurantexhale spamockingbird stationhighland parkvisiting smugreat hotelroom servicekaty trailbush librarynorthpark mallvalet parkinginfinity poolboutique hotelcorner roompark citieswould stay here againcar service
Reviewed 29 July 2018

I needed a place close to the airport that was secure, clean and had a great bed and air-conditioning! I got it! I was disappointed when I pulled up in my little rental car and the bell boy/valet was no where to be found. I walked in and back out and he was much more interested in what was on his phone than helping me. I was NOT impressed with the afternoon help at the desk either, rather indifferent, not caring. I checked in about 6:30pm on July 22, 2018 and it was a dark-haired man.
The 4am in the morning desk person (a woman) and the valet were MUCH nicer/interested in my stay. It validated my stay, but I might try another hotel next time.
I did have a short, wonderful sleep and I ordered room service and it was GREAT! BEST BEEF on my burger in a VERY long time!!! Top Quality Food! THANK YOU!!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Jared W, General Manager at The Highland Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Debbie R,

Thank you for choosing the Highland. I have passed on your kudos to the overnight team who you found provided friendly service. We have also addressed the issues you experienced during arrival to ensure higher quality service for future stays.

Please continue to choose the Highland as your home in Dallas. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

We booked our room as part of a group block for an event being held at this great little hotel, and we were delighted from the moment we enetered the lobby! It has a warm, slightly funky modern vibe. The rooms were well maintained, and the minor issue we encourntered was responded to and repaired by a maintenance worker within fifteen minutes ON A WEEKEND. Location is ideal for guests attending events at SMU or the Bush Center. Mockingbird Station (DART) is conveniently located across the street, although the location of the pedestrian bridge is not well marked when disembarking from the train. The outdoor pool provided a much needed break from the summer heat.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Jared W, General Manager at The Highland Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Bobby L,

Thank you for choosing the Highland. The team is happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience at our fantastic property. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to our engineering team who will be glad that you found their speedy service noteworthy.

Please continue to choose the Highland for future Dallas trips.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

I loved my trip! It was a beautiful location and there was a lot around that I could do during downtime. I would highly recommend this hotel and would like to stay there again if I am back in the area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Jared W, General Manager at The Highland Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear 384bobbie,

Thank you for being our guest. I am overjoyed to learn that you had a nice relaxing time at the Highland.

We hope to see you again soon. Please let me know if I can provide any assistance in booking your next stay.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

celebrating 50th birthday of friend - spent two nights and loved our experience. comfortable, great location, beautiful hotel with excellent staff. loved the free shuttle within 4 mile radius. pool was great size.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Thank you for choosing the Highland for your girl's weekend trip. We are glad to read that you found our rooms to be comfortable and the location of the property to be convenient.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your next stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

From the Hardy Welcome to the Hope to see you again soon this Beautiful Hotel was the right choice for our Dallas staycation. We had activities in downtown all weekend. The room, valet, staff, outdoor patio, pool and of course the KNIFE restaurant were second to none. Thanks for the wonderful stay!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Jared W, General Manager at The Highland Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear MR,

We appreciate the feedback regarding your recent visit. Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to respond on TripAdvisor. I am glad you had an opportunity to try our outstanding restaurant Knife and would definitely agree that is the best steakhouse in the city. The valet team thanks you for the compliments on the service they provided and are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Please consider the Highland as your new home in Dallas.