2,947 results
All reviews terminal c airport grounds an airport hotel an early flight close to the airport connecting flight coffee bar shuttle bus parking garage rental car shuttle service next morning american airlines business meeting convenient location dfw grapevine
Reviewed 9 November 2018

This hotel is good and conveniently located, but do not make the mistake of thinking you can walk there from the terminal. I arrived on an extremely wet day with a large case and carry-on and was directed through the car park which involved several flights of concrete stairs both up and down hauling my luggage - not good! But all in all the rooms are good and reasonably priced. Take the shuttle!

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2018

I attended a conference at the Hyatt Regency DFW, so this was the obvious place to stay. My stay was ... well, it was fine, but nothing great.

There were some process problems. When I checked in my ID was checked, my credit card was swiped, and I was given a room key. But the next day I didn't receive any housekeeping service. Thinking it may have been part of some new eco-friendly (i.e. cost cutting) measure, I enquired at the front desk. "You're not checked in," I was told. Oh really? I wonder how I got the room key. The clerk said she'd take care of it.

Next day, no housekeeping service, either. In the lobby, a manager asked me how my stay was. So I told him about my little problem. He gave me a breakfast voucher and said he'd take care of it. I appreciated the breakfast voucher, but still no housekeeping. I checked out at the end of the conference never having received any housekeeping. Not a big deal, but kind of curious. And I was a little concerned that, if my room wasn't showing as booked, who might come int expecting my room to be their room.

There were other little things, too. The toilet ran continuously unless you jiggled the handle. The toilet paper dispenser was one screw short of tumbling to the floor. Little things, every one of them, but they do suggest the beginnings of a concerning pattern.

The Hyatt Regency DFW gets its business because of its location. You don't ever have to leave the airport proper, which makes it convenient. But that built-in business has, I fear, led to some complacency.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank travels_with_red
Reviewed 6 November 2018

This hotel can get busy over weekends but are excellent for conferences. The restaurants are some of the best you could find, with fine dining. Very helpful and friendly and efficient staff. Conveniently located at the DFW airport!
Highly recommended. We had a huge conference here and also visited in a personal capacity.
Some staff members
even remembered us:-)

Room tip: Being located at the airport, all rooms are very quiet
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

The hotel was nice, and the staff friendly. The breakfast buffet was great, and I wish I remembered oir servers name because she was AWESOME! Our room was clean and spacious, but the AC was so loud. That’s my only complaint, it was loud all night and made it difficult to sleep. Also, the water in the rooms...$3 for a bottle? Don’t be cheap...if you put bottles of water in the rooms, don’t then charge for them.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2018

The Hyatt was the most accommodating hotel I have stayed at in a long time! They insured that I had a refrigerator in my room to freeze an ice pack for a recent back surgery and allowed me early check in from a long drive. They also left me an ice pack in my room for my convenience! They went above and beyond!

• Trip type: Travelled solo