“Fun atmosphere with great drinks and food!”
Review of Truck Yard

Truck Yard
Ranked #23 of 4,164 Restaurants in Dallas
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I can't rave enough about how awesome the Truck Yard is. We were visiting for the weekend and had to stop here. There were 3 food trucks, plus food onsite! The cocktails were sooooo good and the service was great. We will be back!

Reviewed 3 September 2018

This is a hidden gem. Be sure and try the cheese steak sandwich, but other vendors are on the property too.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Truck Yard is great for a weekend night if you want a fun crowd. They sometimes have live music or themed nights so check their calendar! Unique outdoor vibe that creates for a good time, with great food to accompany it.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit, both times I have tried different food, and both times didn't disappoint. The iconic food there is the 'philycheesesteak' sandwich, simple but very tasty, easily one of the best I've tried...this time there was a Mexican-Food truck (apparently food trucks rotate) I ordered 3 tacos and 1 tamale...I wanted to try everything! Lol...the best was the tamale, it was pork and the flavor was on point...truly Mexican taste. The tacos were just Ok, I recommend the "Barbacoa"...the other 2 I tried ("Carnitas" and "Pastor" were OK but not great). There was also a "Chicago Style" food truck and another Sub Truck...2 of the people on my group tried "Shrimp Po'Boys from the Subs Truck and they said were good. One other one tried a Chili-burguer from the "Chicago" truck and she was disappointed. Overall is a nice place, most of the people I assume go there for the drinks, live music and cool environment of the place and that is enough to have a great time but if you're hungry, there are good options too.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

It’s like having a giant back yard party where the goal is to just chill and have drinks with friends. It’s a super relaxed environment where you can be as casual as you like. The concept is unique with spot on decor.

When there last night we had the best server and I so wish I had her name. She was attentive, but more so she was just a little bundle of positivity and fun. She was blonde with tinted glasses if the owners read this. We were lucky to have such great service. In a place so large you sometimes expect they’ll be too busy to be attentive, but we had great service.

The frosé is delicious and I hope to get back sometime to try the philly’s everyone raves about.

Been to Truck Yard? Share your experiences!