“Ended up good”

Add it.
Whataburger
Ranked #1,782 of 3,689 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

First, I'm thankful that this Whataburger is open 24 hours. Their food is consistent and good. We had a large order for 2:30am (morning of 08/01/17), and it got messed up. Things were missing and upsizes were left out. It happens, and is never pleasant, but the lady at the service window was more than apologetic and more than made up for it with her service and attitude. Unsolicited, she put the drinks in a carrier and big bag with carry handles. That was so helpful too. Managers, take note of the praise for her and commend her. We got the order fixed up and we're on our way with big bags of great food and drinks. I like Whataburger, and like them even more now. Thank you.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Every time I come to Texas... one of my first stops is at Whataburger. It is a family favorite. If you have never tried Whataburger, you are missing out.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I ordered a burger and my friend ordered chicken. My burger was very cold which I assume was because the chicken took longer to cook. Chips also very salty and we waited a while in line.

1  Thank Sophie B
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

If I could rate this Whataburger a negative 5 stars I would. After being out of state for almost 2 months I was ready for some normally delicious Whataburger. Instead of heading to our usual spot in Desoto we decided to stop here after leaving the airport. Worst mistake ever. When we walked in there were no customers at the counter. Walked up and absolutely no response from anyone behind the counter. There were a couple of workers there, they looked at us and said nothing, no we will be right with you... one moment please... nothing. Finally, one of the workers slowly and with hesitation came over to a register and asked what we wanted. I said I want a #22 with sausage 3 times and my daughter asked for a second sausage egg and cheese sandwich, just the sandwich... not the meal. So, we go sit down and wait, either for our food or number to be called. 15 minutes pass and I asked my daughter to go ask what was going on. Several people who came in after us already had their food. She then checked the receipt and noticed the lady charged us for a #20 which cost less, but I asked for the #22. So, I went up to the counter and let them know my order was wrong and also to ask how much longer it would be. So instead of being apologetic for the error the woman huffs and puffs and rolls her eyes. I hear her say #20 and I said, oh no I want a #22 and she rolls her eyes again and says. I said 22... I thought really lady... and told her NO I heard you say the #20 and then she said, I told them it's not a 20... which in fact she just admitted to saying 20 and not 22. After all the attitude I just asked for a refund. At least the shift supervisor apologized, but the fact that she allows that type of behavior towards customers is unacceptable. People you should realize, that without paying customers you don't have a job. I'm sure if the tables were turned around and they would have been in my situation their demeanor wouldn't have been as calm.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Had stopped here few times on way to work in morning. Guy in front of me got a small sack and drink but it took forever. Then when I get to work my biscuit is HARD as if it had been sitting for a long period.
Safety: not in best area of town. Twice I have seen people walk up to cars or near cars in drive thru lane. And you can't get out of the drive thru if there's an emergency or some kind of altercation and need to leave quickly. I legally carry a pistol and still don't feel comfortable here in drive thru.
I LOVE Whataburger and this doesn't prevent me from going to others, which I will. Just really let down here.

Been to Whataburger? Share your experiences!