“Wonderful burger”

Add it.
Whataburger
Ranked #1,783 of 3,691 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Every time I come to Texas... one of my first stops is at Whataburger. It is a family favorite. If you have never tried Whataburger, you are missing out.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I ordered a burger and my friend ordered chicken. My burger was very cold which I assume was because the chicken took longer to cook. Chips also very salty and we waited a while in line.

1  Thank Sophie B
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

If I could rate this Whataburger a negative 5 stars I would. After being out of state for almost 2 months I was ready for some normally delicious Whataburger. Instead of heading to our usual spot in Desoto we decided to stop here after leaving the airport. Worst mistake ever. When we walked in there were no customers at the counter. Walked up and absolutely no response from anyone behind the counter. There were a couple of workers there, they looked at us and said nothing, no we will be right with you... one moment please... nothing. Finally, one of the workers slowly and with hesitation came over to a register and asked what we wanted. I said I want a #22 with sausage 3 times and my daughter asked for a second sausage egg and cheese sandwich, just the sandwich... not the meal. So, we go sit down and wait, either for our food or number to be called. 15 minutes pass and I asked my daughter to go ask what was going on. Several people who came in after us already had their food. She then checked the receipt and noticed the lady charged us for a #20 which cost less, but I asked for the #22. So, I went up to the counter and let them know my order was wrong and also to ask how much longer it would be. So instead of being apologetic for the error the woman huffs and puffs and rolls her eyes. I hear her say #20 and I said, oh no I want a #22 and she rolls her eyes again and says. I said 22... I thought really lady... and told her NO I heard you say the #20 and then she said, I told them it's not a 20... which in fact she just admitted to saying 20 and not 22. After all the attitude I just asked for a refund. At least the shift supervisor apologized, but the fact that she allows that type of behavior towards customers is unacceptable. People you should realize, that without paying customers you don't have a job. I'm sure if the tables were turned around and they would have been in my situation their demeanor wouldn't have been as calm.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Had stopped here few times on way to work in morning. Guy in front of me got a small sack and drink but it took forever. Then when I get to work my biscuit is HARD as if it had been sitting for a long period.
Safety: not in best area of town. Twice I have seen people walk up to cars or near cars in drive thru lane. And you can't get out of the drive thru if there's an emergency or some kind of altercation and need to leave quickly. I legally carry a pistol and still don't feel comfortable here in drive thru.
I LOVE Whataburger and this doesn't prevent me from going to others, which I will. Just really let down here.

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

I visited this location after Wrestlemania so I'm cutting them a little slack, but it took an hour for me to get a single burger without fries. My friends, who ordered right after me, had to wait 2 hours because they were somehow skipped. I will never go there again. This was my first time at whataburger and it tasted like a glorified whopper.

Been to Whataburger? Share your experiences!