“Decent lunch”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #1,739 of 3,691 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I got the patty melt and a chocolate shake and it's was good but not great. My friend got a burger combo and also said it was good. But not better than pretty much anywhere else, except maybe that Golden Arches place that I'm still wondering why people go there.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Texans truly do love their whataburger and going there does not disappoint. I highly recommend the honey butter chicken biscuit, the chocolate milkshake, and their French fries. I believe that whataburger is apart of being a Texan and should be apart of any visit to Texas.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

After 8 hours on an airplane, we were hungry. Decided to grab some Texas Whataburger for a craving.

Food was great! Fresh and juicy burgers hit the spot. A new cashier was training and did a good job. Food brought out to table was nice.

Unfortunately, one of the sandwiches was wrong. My daughter took it to the counter and the jerk said " What's wrong with it? That's a good burger, kid should have ate it. Too picky" REALLY??? He doesn't get paid to run his mouth and I saw him take his time remaking the food. He was singing and then I went to the counter. The food got made, but his attitude remained. Management did nothing like they were scared to say anything.

Go for the food, NOT for the smack mouth.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

The food was typical of Whataburger but the staff had no desire to be cheerful or of service. My food was still enjoyable none the less.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Was looking forward to visiting this well-known Texas chain, so stopped on a trip to Dallas. Was disappointed in the food there. Nothing special. Friendly service though.

Been to Whataburger? Share your experiences!