“Visiting a friend for a funeral”

Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
Ranked #572 of 3,691 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

While visting a friend in dallas. They suggested we order chicken fingers. The dinner came with fries bread and three chicken fingers. The sauce was special sauce. It was pretty good. I would recommend them. Planning to visit the Oaklawn location.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I was a little apprehensive about visiting any restaurant in a mall location, however they knocked it out of the park. Raising Cane's is a great fast food chain specializing in one thing (I won't spoil the surprise and tell you what it is). Go to the mall and stop here. This location is doing a great job living the Cane's value system.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Nice decoration hotel, nice tasty starters, large choice of drinks ... good service)) nice place for a drink waiting friends

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

After waiting in line for 20 minutes to order (understandable with the large mall crowds) then waiting another 10 for our order, it was wrong so we had to start all over. They were apologetic & offered some gift cards to make up for it. We frequent Canes in our hometown though & this was no where as good. Several of us had yummy issues for the rest of the afternoon after this lunch.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

We ordered a kids meal, box combo and three finger combo. All of the food came out hot, fresh and fried perfectly... When ordering, I felt the staff had a 'I'm here because I have to be' attitude. I definitely didn't get the feeling that I was really appreciated as a customer. Then I felt like the food took a bit longer than it should have since there weren't really that many people eating at their location when we visited. I actually got up to walk over to the counter to check on the order, but it came out when I reached the or counter. Overall, good food, but slow and indifferent service.