“I am very confused!!! Best steakhouse???/”
Review of Old Warsaw Restaurant - MOVED

Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Oak Lawn
Cross street: Cedars Springs
Reviewed 10 May 2016

There are a lot of great positive reviews for this place, so I will have to say they were probably having a very off night. We arrived around 9/9:30 to the smell of what we thought was rat poisoning. We could see they were wrapping up service inside, tables had dishes on them, with no on sitting there, and a feel that the shift was just about over. We intended to have dinner, but decided we'd sit and have a glass of wine instead. We realized very quickly that the best decision was to depart after waiting for a long time to find they were out of stock etc. In order to be fair we will try again on our next visit to Dallas

2  Thank Marca P

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Oh my! This brought us back to a place we used to frequent at home in New York. Table side preparation !! Nobody does this anymore and the Old Warsaw does it perfectly. The owner Alan came and got us at our hotel and brought us back after a superb meal and the best ribeye I have had in years. The violinist played our wedding song with pianist accompaniment. It was PERFECT. Eat here you will no be disappointed. Henry Pinto

1  Thank henryj1955
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

We recently had the privilege of dining in the new location of The Old Warsaw. The ownership has done a wonderful job redesigning an old private club right down the street from the original dining establishment.The place looked fabulous and has a gorgeous patio with a lovely bar.The wait staff was as good as always and looked quite nice in their snazzy new wardrobe.The steak tartar and lobster was fabulous as always . I didn't think it was possible but I think the soufflé tasted even better than down the street !

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We chose this place for our Golden Anniversary celebration. We had heard of this restaurant for years & it met our expectations & then some. The 3 course dinner was excellent, the room was beautiful, the service impeccable, & there was live piano & violin music. I was surprised that there was only one other table occupied. This was on Sunday evening at 7 PM. My husband & I thought it was romantic with love songs of the 50s & 60s. It may be a little old-fashioned for younger people, but I found it elegant.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

My Brother's and I had dinner there last nyt at The New Location in Uptown Dallas I have to say I'm impressed how nice and Quite with the Piano and Violinist playing for us while we enjoyed the wine and appetizers the food was great, the staff was Nice and Attentive of our needs never had our drinks had bottom less the hole night all in all it was a grate experience in fine dining Stake and Sea Food Restaurant I Absolutely would Recommend this place....Old Warsaw Restaurant I give it 5 of 5 Stars!!! FREE Limo Ride to top off the Night grate Dinner....thanks ;)