“Lovely ice cream spot”
Review of Paciugo Gelato

Paciugo Gelato
Ranked #18 of 81 Dessert in Dallas
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Their ice creams are the closest to Italian gelati. Pistachio and coffee flavours were delicious! Their espresso coffee is great as well.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

The weather in Texas is hot, and that means one thing.... there's always room for gelato! Look no further than Paciugo for something to hit the spot. I discovered this gelato chain after doing a search for violet-flavored desserts in the area, and I was not at all disappointed. I just wish I'd visited more than once or at least had a location closer to home. There is seating both in and outside the shop. You can also stroll around the shopping center with your treat, or plan to grab a bite and meet coffee-loving friends/family at Starbucks a block over.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

This was the BEST ice cream I have ever had in my life... I got the vanilla bean and it was very good.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Delicious gelato - creamy, incredibly tasty and so many choices. I went with Sea Salt Caramel and enjoyed every morsel. It's a bit pricey but the quality is really high. So glad (or maybe I should say sad) that this place is only 7 minutes from my home....I'll be back numerous occasions. Service is pleasant and oh so very attentive. Can't wait to return again.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Delicious, fresh gelato! A variety of flavors to choose from. The staff generously gave our children samples so they could make informed choices. Cute indoor and outdoor seating. Highly recommend!!