“Love Field shop version just ok”
Review of Paciugo Gelato

Paciugo Gelato
Ranked #16 of 78 Dessert in Dallas
Reviewed 12 August 2016

Dropped into the Paciugo shop at Love Field airport hoping for a real espresso drink and not Dunkin or Starbucks. It was not to be. Turns out they should stick to the gelato. Only had whole milk and didn't know how to make an Americano instead. Don't advertise if you cannot provide a product. Poor set-up and poor training will send customers back to the nationals.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I couldn't find the exact location we visited on Trip Advisor (we went to the Forest Lane location, walking over after dinner at Torchy's Tacos) but I had to leave a review b/c it was so delicious. I love that they let you choose up to three flavors even in a small (so many other places only let you do one flavor per scoop size) and they had such a wide array of options. You will find all your traditional gelato flavors there, but also delicious non-traditional options like bubble gum. Would love to visit again.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Love this place, Fortunately for me and unfortunately for my waistline, their only location outside of Texas is 2 miles form my house in Florida.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Im a gelato lover, i have tried gelato from Rome, to usa to Mexico and now I diced to try it at Dallas and OMG the experience was great I really didn't know if i was really at plaza de spagna where gelato is THE THING. I tried four different flavors mint, strawberry, peanut butter and chocolate.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the gelato. I enjoy most all of the fruity flavors as well as the tiramisu, coffee, and ones with chocolate. It's so good that I fell like I am in Italy! Treat yourself!