“We ”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Celebration, Dallas’ original farm-to-table restaurant, located on West Lovers Lane between Inwood and Lemmon. In March of 1971 we built a restaurant out of real stone, wood and copper where we could serve good food to good people. It worked – you came and came again. Over the years, we have added to the original restaurant two old houses, a full-service bar, and a wonderful patio, complete with a stone fireplace and fountain. Today, Celebration is a Dallas’ favorite where our valued friends and customers can enjoy freshly prepared, seasonal food in a comfortable atmosphere.
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Been there like 3 times recently. Service and food great. Quiet cozy tables all over restaurant to enjoy great home cooked meals.
Enjoy the brisket and chicken dishes. Also meat loaf. All great with many wonderful sides to choose from. All food 12 stars.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Great food,great service. Lots of variety of fresh made foods. Very good, lots of very good sides. Good sized salad for side and good large salads.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

I've had the fried fish at lunch and the meatloaf at dinner. I love their mimosas! Veggies at dinner served family style.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

It seems everyone is jumping on the farm-to-market bandwagon so we figured we would try one of the originals. The outside of the restaurant is interesting, inviting and clean. The inside looks like it has been updated from a 60’s era house and has smaller rooms so we expected a quiet dining experience but sound seems to just echo so it actually gets loud. The menu is interesting and has a eat-until-you’re-full concept which is great if you’re hungry or want to try a couple entrees. The sides are served family-style so you pick 3 to share.

The service was a bit abrupt but I’m not going to fault the entire restaurant over 1 server. However, of the 3 sides we tried, only 1 was particularly good. Of the bread selection served, the cornbread was some of the worst I’ve ever eaten. I didn’t know you could mess up cornbread like that. The 4 entrees we tried were under seasoned and over cooked. It may have just been a bad night but typically something stands out as the quality that you would expect from a highly rated restaurant, but nothing really did. I wonder if maybe they’re resting on their laurels at this point.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

I was looking for a great restaurant in Dallas with a private room for our small group. The Celebration restaurant was the perfect place for our group to have its annual “celebration “! The food is amazing and is kind of “homestyle hipster!” My husband had the beef ribs and would recommend that as a must have meal! Our server was attentive to every need even with me handing out awards my team had earned from the year! I can’t wait to go back!!

1  Thank Sanibellove1990