“Excellent”
Review of Cafe Pacific

Cafe Pacific
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Pacific is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 3,953 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$35 - US$80
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Preston and Mockingbird
Reviewed 21 April 2018

I like a restaurant that beats expectations. Great food, amazing service. Spacious and quiet. The brunch was really good. Cobb salad great, the pacific burger was really great, top quality meat and a bargain at $15. Only failure was the cappuccino - but then you shouldn't be drinking cappuccino after 10am should you.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Had lunch here with the family. They have a great half and half lunch special that allows you to pick two items from a list including caesar salad, mixed green salad, soup du jour, clam chowder, chopped seafood salad, roasted trout, and southwest steak. I had the seafood salad and the roasted trout. Well-prepared and not expensive. Nice, friendly and professional service.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The patio was awesome with a break in the weather. Food is always wonderful and the wine list great. The staff couldn’t have been more accommodating. Another successful long patio lunch. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We haven’t frequented the restaurant for quite a while. Today’s return didn’t disappoint. Great menu, excellent food preparation, good and reasonable wines, and friendly and capable staff. The restaurant appears to thrive on consistency.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We've been to Cafe Pacific for lunch many, many times, but this was our first experience for dinner. The food is wonderful and the ambience is lovely. But I had a real issue with our waiter Walter. We chose a pretty nice bottle of wine (Ghrich Hills) and our friend ordered it. He gave us all an initial pour (mine substantially smaller; I guess because I'm a woman?). Every time he walked by the table, he poured for our friend, but never again for my husband and I. Now I understand that our friend comes here quite regularly, but when you're splitting the bill you want to split the bottle of wine that you purchased too. Pour form! Oh and by the way, it's unattractive to fawn over one party at the table; you're supposed to be a professional.

1  Thank Beth D

Been to Cafe Pacific? Share your experiences!