“GOOD OL' BRAUM'S!”

Braums Ice Cream & Dairy Strs
Ranked #27 of 80 Dessert in Dallas
Reviewed 23 July 2017

An iconic American institution, Braum's almost 50 years' presence evokes a nostalgic feel of lemonades and sweet, milky dripping ice cream cones.
During my recent visit to Dallas, I recalled our early days in the bustling Texas town when our late father would always take us to Braum's for a treat - something we always looked forward to!
It hasn't changed much - still has the open, homely feel with the legendary limeades and premium chocolate chip / caramel cookie dough ice creams all at a very reasonable price. The real taste of coming home!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Very well priced, lots of selection, fast service, patient order takers, family-friendly and definitely worth a stop over.

The ice cream is very good, they didn't seem to mind when you asked for more than one sample of anything to be sure you got what you wanted.

Lots of people but never seem too crowded.

There's an attached door which allows you to buy prepackaged ice cream that they also offer by the scoop.

The package ice cream still plays the game of pretending it's a half a gallon when it's only 1.5 but I guess that's just the way retail works these days.

For premium ice cream with multiple flavors it is nicely priced.

They serve hamburgers and other fast food type items in there, we didn't have any but what we saw looked pretty good

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I buy all of my milk, butter, and eggs at Braum's -- I always have and always will. They make a huge difference in baking! On the food side, I like the Mix (like a DQ blizzard but with frozen yogurt), freeze (orange sherbet and sparkly water blended), banana fudge sundae, and peppermint shake...not all at the same time, of course! Their limeades are also tasty!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Had chili and a 1/4 lb burger today? Was in a hurry. As usual, the service was quick & friendly, the burger was terrific. The chili was superb- one of the best recipes for Chili imho. Clean bathrooms, lots of plAying, clean premises. Lots of fresh produce & fruits in the grocery section, as well as meats. My wife loves to shop here.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I have visited Braums frequently and have never had a bad experience. Besides the great fast food, they also have a market inside the store which comes in handy. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Been to Braums Ice Cream & Dairy Strs? Share your experiences!