“Lots of food, lots of choices”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #577 of 3,691 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Went to Chipotle with my grandson and great grandchildren for lunch. The kids are picky eaters but they were able to pick and choose vegetarian dishes and substitute items. Only the second time I have been to a Chipotle but I'll be going back. The chips have lime and salt on them.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Silly I never knew you could put all your fixings in bowl! I really enjoyed this restaurant. Over the years Chipotle has received some very bad press. Every time I visit one I leave happy and nothing else. Very fresh ingredients!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I know they have received bad poblicitty recently. I had a good meal service was fast and price is good . That is why i go to this place.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Love, love, love this place! Great food, neat atmosphere, something not in the usual. Fast service, fresh food, great taste and they have outdoor seating.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Standard Chipotle. Nothing fancy or extravagant about it but it is located right by a DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit) rail stop which is great if you're getting off the rail or like people watching and it's right down the street from Dealey Plaza making it a quick, convenient, inexpensive place to have lunch.