“On the way to work”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #796 of 3,689 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I got the breakfast platter for about 4.50 out the door with a reg milk.The hash brown sticks were ok as well as the small piece of sausage..The eggs just didnt taste right and the milk was in a different looking bottle and tasted odd...The cashier brought out my food and displayed condiments on a napkin and tray...Nice touch...Now...from a diet stand point...1780 mg of sodium in one whack...not worth it...IHOP///Cindys...Petes..if you are knocking down 2k sodium do it right

Reviewed 10 July 2017

They do a good job with their burgers. A lot of them are double meat but you can ask for single meat. Above average for fast food places.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Best cheeseburger ever. I just can't get enough of them. I have moved out of state, but whenever I am back in Dallas its my first stop going in and my last stop when I leave. Old fashioned hamburger with chopped lettuce and tomatoes and pickles. My fave is the double meat, double cheese. This particular restaurant location has been around a while an it is still top notch. Gotta have one.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Not many choices on a Sunday night at 11:00. As the winner of being the closest, the staff served up a double cheese burger and fries. It was fresh, tasty and was priced right.

As a first timer, I'd say I was pleased as I can be for late-night fast food.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Folks in Dallas seem to look upon Whataburger as a local place, although I've seem them in other states. Anyway, we've had their cheeseburgers on several occasions and for fast food it isn't bad. The fries are also ok. I'll go back if it's convenient, but I won't drive out of my way to find one.

Been to Whataburger? Share your experiences!