“Chick-fil-A on Central Expressway US-75 in Dallas”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #978 of 3,691 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 20 August 2016

Great chicken sandwiches. Everything we expect from a Chick-fil-A. Clean and courteous. A drive-thru is available. It is open an hour later than the Chick-fil-A location at NorthPark.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Chick-Filet-A has the best Chicken Sandwich going and In the mornings they have a good breakfast as well
Biscuit n Gravy is in-expensive can't be beat

The chicken sandwich is always fresh and the staff is always professional at how they serve you.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Everyone was nice, I had a good time. They were very fast and didn't have to wait at all. They were very welcoming and it is in a good location.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

It location is normally very busy, and remains clean. With all the traffic I've scene. The same service as I get from other locations is still very upbeat and pleasant. The food quality it like all the rest, not overly good but not bad 3stars

Reviewed 17 December 2015

I needed a fast, not very expensive lunch for my staff of just under 20. Sylvia took my order and Kayla waited in me when I arrived. CFA really did a great job and they took excellent care of me. The food was so well-received. Fruit tray was great, wraps were much-loved, and almost everyone loves their chicken tenders.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!