“Very quick and friendly! ”
Review of Raising Cane's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Raising Cane's
Ranked #1,383 of 3,691 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

We visited after a long day at state fair. Fast, clean and friendly establishment. The food was hot and fresh perfectly cooked.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

This place is competing with Chick-fil-a in my heart. And that says a lot. Their fries are near perfect, their secret sauce super yummy and their chicken the most tender and moist. Oh! And their tea! Good stuff.

1  Thank alexdbrot
Reviewed 28 May 2016

"I laughed and laughed, until I realized it wasn't a comedy" - A great quote about reviewing the world's most terrible film, and it's appropriate for this food review as well. To start, let me just say how surprised I am that people have actually even given reviews of all the Raising Cane's locations. I mean, dude... seriously... it's fast food. In fact, the only reason I'm writing this review, is because (1.) I'm only one restaurant review away from getting another badge (2.) I was in the mood to roast, since I haven't done that recently (3.) I was given a gift card for a free meal at Raising Cane's - which is frankly the only method of getting me to walk through their door. So I'm thinking it's kind of weird that a few people seriously consider this to be 'good chicken'??? It kind of makes me want to cry a little bit, because how unfortunate is it, that we live in a world where people have obviously never tasted truly delicious food before, and they are so deprived of access to quality food - that they genuinely consider Raising Cane's to be a treat? As for me, I couldn't even finish mine. It tasted like unseasoned paper, only greasier. It was gross. It was flavorless grossness. It was nasty. It was entirely inedible. It was putrid. It was embarrassing. All of it. The 'chicken', the fries, the bread, the coleslaw... In fact, the only thing they didn't do poorly, was the orange Fanta soda. See, here's the thing: When you only have ONE item on your menu (chicken fingers) - that is by definition your default specialty item. Your signature dish, so to speak. so why not at least make that one thing GOOD??? Amazingly, the other reviews of this filth pay compliments and praise... But as previously mentioned - some people would gladly eat broiled pig excrement marinated in dog vomit. Another well-deserved criticism was the unnecessarily LOUD disco-tech music they had cranked up to 11. It was so excessive, I halfway expected to see a flock of Eastern European men in jogging suites dancing and snapping their overly-jeweled fingers, while trying to seduce young naive women for the purposes of trafficking. But even guys like THAT know better than to enter an eater like Cane's, for fear of contracting some sort of deadly food-born pathogen. In fairness, the young lady behind the counter seemed nice. But still, the chicken fingers ought to be served with the following label: Caution - Do Not Eat.

3  Thank Texonesian
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Quick little place chicken needs more flavor a little Bland food is ok for the price needs something with a little more heat would return in the area

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

These are some of the best chicken fingers I've ever had! I'm a plain person so I didn't try the Cain's sauce, but my friends liked it so much they had to buy extra. A three piece chicken tender combo is a ton of food. I could only eat two chicken fingers and half of the bread before being stuffed. This is definitely a must stop when in Dallas