“Excellent, fabulous pies!”
Review of Emporium Pies

Emporium Pies
Ranked #1 of 84 Dessert in Dallas
Reviewed 14 May 2017

First, the Bishop Arts shop is in a cute little house with indoor and outdoor seating. The seats on the porch are stools, and in the shade. There are also outdoor tables, but not really shady. We went in, intending to share, but how can you?! We had Lord of the Pies (apple caramel streusel pie) and the blue steel. Really excellent crusts and fabulous fillings! The serving on Lord of the Pies is huge (it's a TALL pie) and a normal size for the blueberry. This will be our go-to pie place - nice to know there's 3 of them in town - hope they're all this good. Parking in the area can be tight - I think there's some dedicated to Emporium right next door, but there are some lots around, as well as neighborhood street parking. A great way to start or end your time in the Bishop Arts neighborhood!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Don't visit the Bishop Arts area without PIE! Cute venue, friendly service, delicious pies. What more do you need? (oh yes, they have coffee too).

Reviewed 11 May 2017

I love pie! My grandmother and my aunt were extremely skilled bakers, so I was raised to have high expectations for sweets, most especially pie. This little shop far exceeded my hopes. The menu is not especially large, but I don't see how anyone with a sweet tooth could leave unsatisfied. I recommend you come hungry or share with a friend as the servings are generous. Indoor seating is limited, but some outdoor seating is also available. Desserts were priced slightly high, but accompanying beverages were quite reasonable and overall it was well worth it. Emporium Pies will definitely be a factor in tempting me back to the Bishop Arts District.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Had 1 piece of dream pie and pie is NOT my favorite dessert but this was amazing. Creamy, fresh and sweet. absolutely yummy.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

The cloud 9 pie is 3 different layers - meringue, butterscotch custard and salted caramel. Overall it was good flavor and texture but it looked better to me on the picture. We also got a side of vanilla ice cream which was good!

Been to Emporium Pies? Share your experiences!