“Great Hotel!!!”

Ranked #3 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Johns Island, South Carolina
“Great Hotel!!!”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My purpose of stay was business travel. It was my second visit to this hotel and they are fantastic! Service level of staff, decor, etc. all fantastic! Everyone must stay at this hotel while in Dallas, TX!

Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
BConder, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
Zantastic! I am glad your business trip accommodations at ZaZa were GREAT and enjoyable! Please let me know when your travels return you to Dallas, as I would love to create another signature ZaZa experience for you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (270)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 16 February 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful stay for Valentine's Day. We had been in April and this was much better as we had air conditioning and lighting issues in our upgraded room during that visit. Because we'd had a negative experience the first time, the hotel invited us back with a nice incentive. Scott, the warm and friendly concierge, remembered us and welcomed us back. We had an amazing Magnificent 7 room - Red Shoes - one of the best hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. We enjoyed a few drinks at the bar which was packed. Used the hotel's car to take us to dinner which is a nice perk. Room service breakfast was yummy and enjoyed our couple's massage in the spa. We will definitely return!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Love it! Thank you for spending Valentine's Day ZaZa style! I am happy to read that your second stay with us was exceptional and enjoyable. Please let me know when you will be returning to ZaZa, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!
Texas
Reviewed 15 February 2012

This was our second stay at ZaZa and it's even better than the first time!
We stayed in a Magnificent 7 suite last time which was amazing but went with a superior balcony room this time. What a great room it was! Very spacious and the balcony and view were great! We were surprised with wine, champagne and chocolate covered strawberries our first night! So nice and unexpected!
We dined at Dragonfly for Valentine's dinner. It was a fixed menu and was very good. I mentioned to the bartender earlier that day that I wished there were mashed potatoes on the menu and she went to the kitchen for a minute then came back and told me just to ask for them at dinner and they would be prepared. Thank you!!
We had a quick 2 day trip but was very relaxing and enjoyable. Oh yeah.... don't miss the spa! Wonderful massages!
We will be back to ZaZa very soon for another quick getaway!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Austin
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Very comfortable room, great bar and excellent location

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
ZaZaHouston, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, 13 February 2012
Favorite! Fantastic! Thank you for the terrific feedback. We love ya at ZaZa!
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Very nice hotel! Great pool scene and numerous room designs. The food was excellent (huevos rancheros...delicious!) and the service was very friendly. I can't say anything bad about this hotel. I really liked the W Dallas Victory hotel, but this is now my new favorite place to stay in Dallas.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
ZaZaHouston, General Manager at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, 10 February 2012
Beautiful! Love it! I am happy to read that the huevos rancheros meal was a delish addition to your fantastic stay with us. Please let me know when you'll be returning to Dallas, as I would love to whip up another signature ZaZa experience for you!