7,976 results
All reviews texas spice convention center bathroom mirror owners box bob's steakhouse sports bar great hotel room service self parking rooftop pool business trip enjoyed my stay tv conference amenities downtown valet
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have three pending transactions on my credit card. A charge, a credit for a little more than the 1st charge, and then a final (?) a charge for the same amount. My original emailed portfolio shows a $0 balance but absolutely no detail per night. I asked for an updated portfolio and received exactly the same lack of information. I cannot submit an expense report without a detailed bill showing the per night rate and each kind of tax or fee per night. Watch your bill! Do not check out without getting a bill from the front desk.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed staying here for a recent work meeting. It’s very close to the Dallas Love airport. It has a nice Italian restaurant located in the hotel and a spa on the property. I loved just walking downstairs to my conference and not having to leave the building. Great food and coffee too!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was beautiful, the room clean and comfortable. I can't say enough about the staff, everyone that I interacted with were courteous, and friendly. They went out of their way to make my stay a pleasurable experience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Omni is in the middle of it all. Good staff and reasonable breakfast service, the rooms feel a bit soulless, although they are functional and modern. Big views of downtown, although much of the view is the convention center.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The look of the Omni Dallas Hotel is beautiful. It's close to everything and really looks top notch. However, the front desk staff were overall unimpressive, and this is officially the only hotel I've ever stayed at where I've come back with several bug bites! Now I need to throw away my suitcase - and I have about 50+ bug bites. The door staff and the manager overseeing the valet and concierge were lovely and helped to recover some of my feelings about this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends