“Love the owner; like the place”
Review of Cafe Silva

Cafe Silva
Ranked #32 of 74 Coffee & Tea in Dallas
Price range: US$0 - US$6
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: View
Description: At Cafe Silva, we love coffee...we REALLY love coffee. We've designed our coffeehouse to be one we'd like to be in ourselves: a cozy, relaxed, coffee aroma-infused lounge. Drive by for a quick pick-up or stay, sip and savour a delicious cafe latte, cuban espresso or herbal tea...while listening to an eclectic playlist with the likes of Astrud Gilberto, Otis Redding, Dexter Gordon, Vanessa Da Mata, Bob Marley, Irma Thomas and more. Plus, you'll find an array of delicious baked goods, sweets and snacks. We offer free WIFI and a relaxed atmosphere perfectly suited to a short or long timeout from a busy day.
Reviewed 3 February 2015

Okay, I think the yelp reviews overstate the quality of this place. I agree, just chatting with the owner makes it worth the visit. The beverages were great and the cafe has a nice view over the white rock trail. We both had sandwiches that were just average, which was disappointing. The scone left me wanting, just sweet dough basically--but I guess I'm not really a scone fan. I will go back to try some other items and because despite average food, I really enjoyed myself. Worth trying.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Dallas is building many new bike trails and Cafe Silva on the White Rock Creek trail is a great stop for coffee and refreshments. We enjoyed great fresh coffee and terrific homemade scones made by the owner's wife. The staff are friendly and eager to please. The shop is also open to auto traffic at the Royal & Greenville intersection.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

This coffee shop is just down the street from my house. we decided to try it out one day and we were so pleased. Their coffee is good and their monkey muffins are awesome.

Reviewed 12 May 2012

If you want fresh coffee and even fresher homemade muffins, scones and such, check out this place tucked away at the corner of Greenville and Royal. AWESOME!!

Reviewed 12 July 2011

I enjoy having the coffe and a pastry after my morning walk along White Rock Creek Trail. I am on a mission to try all of the pastries, many are homemeade. This is a great place and my husband and I visit frequently. Welcome to the neighborhood!