“The anti-Starbucks”

Ranked #34 of 76 Coffee & Tea in Dallas
Price range: US$0 - US$6
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: View
Description: At Cafe Silva, we love coffee...we REALLY love coffee. We've designed our coffeehouse to be one we'd like to be in ourselves: a cozy, relaxed, coffee aroma-infused lounge. Drive by for a quick pick-up or stay, sip and savour a delicious cafe latte, cuban espresso or herbal tea...while listening to an eclectic playlist with the likes of Astrud Gilberto, Otis Redding, Dexter Gordon, Vanessa Da Mata, Bob Marley, Irma Thomas and more. Plus, you'll find an array of delicious baked goods, sweets and snacks. We offer free WIFI and a relaxed atmosphere perfectly suited to a short or long timeout from a busy day.
Reviewed 12 May 2012

If you want fresh coffee and even fresher homemade muffins, scones and such, check out this place tucked away at the corner of Greenville and Royal. AWESOME!!

Reviewed 12 July 2011

I enjoy having the coffe and a pastry after my morning walk along White Rock Creek Trail. I am on a mission to try all of the pastries, many are homemeade. This is a great place and my husband and I visit frequently. Welcome to the neighborhood!

Reviewed 8 May 2011

I am not a big coffee drinker but love the smell, and this cafe didn't disappoint at all. There isn't a better place to relax for a cup of earl grey paired with one of their monkey muffins. (You have to try them they're amazing) I'll definitely be back!!