“Perfect!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kayla S
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 9 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

I cannot say enough about our condo and Stay Alfred as a company. Our condo was clean, modern, and conveniently located. I loved having the ceiling fans in each room and being able to crank the AC down to 68 in the Texas summer heat. We could walk everywhere we wanted to go, and the Mexican restaurant on the bottom floor was delicious (we had a late dinner and breakfast). Stay Alfred provided towels, dishes, glassware, shampoo, towels, etc like you would expect at a hotel. The pool area was clean and quiet, and the pool table in the community room was a nice bonus as well. It was a great value, as nearby hotels were nearly twice the price. Yes having to renew your parking ticket can be a pain, but such is to be expected in a big city. There are two lots on either side of the building so carrying luggage up was easy. I never felt unsafe walking back and forth by myself. There's a 7-Eleven on the corner for snacks, drinks, etc. I will definitely stay at this location again if I ever go back to Dallas.

As for Stay Alfred as a company, we had a death in the family and were not going to be able to make our first night reservation. I had booked our condo via Hotels.com. Stay Alfred offered me a refund for the first night, but said I would need to modify the reservation with Hotels.com. After much back and forth, I was told by Hotels.com that it is impossible for them to modify a reservation after it is made. The only option is to cancel the reservation and make a new one, but it takes 2-3 hours for the room to re-enter their "inventory" so you don't know when you can remake the reservation. Since there were no other 2 bedroom condos available, I didn't want to risk losing it. Luckily Stay Alfred said if I would cancel the reservation with Hotels.com while speaking to them, they could immediately remake me the reservation for new dates. I was so thankful I wouldn't have to eat the $200+ for the night we weren't going to be there. I will never use Hotels.com again, but will gladly use Stay Alfred for their wonderful customer service.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
jennycatt
Ardmore, Oklahoma
“Great way to stay”
Reviewed 9 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

We loved the apartment. It was very comfortable and clean. We walked to the Perot Museum, the Thank-Giving Park and to several restaurants. We even enjoyed a swim in the roof-top pool one morning!

The step-by-step check-in & check-out information (with photos) was easy to follow.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing