“Home Away From Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
donnellel...
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 13 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I thought this place was too good to never true, but it was excellent and the price was unbelievable. 2 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room, free WiFi, cable, pool, exercise room and more. I enjoyed my stay so much so that I plan to book with Stay Alfred again in the near future.

crainfeli...
Fresno, Texas
“Great Customer Service Saved The Day!!!”
Reviewed 14 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My Mother’s Day stay with Stay Alfred The Mayflower in Dallas was absolutely wonderful despite the many hiccups that I experienced from the time of my booking. The dates of the initial booking were put in incorrectly by the agent. I booked through an online chat. After I received my email confirmation and saw that the dates were wrong, I called in and a live specialist was able to help me. Once I received my second email confirmation with the corrected dates, I realized that the specialist had changed the location of my booking all together. When I called in a second time to address that, I was told that it was because the initial place that I had requested was not available for the dates that I wanted, but they had upgraded me to a nicer room in a different location. At this point I was frustrated but I had to go on trust because I was already checking in extremely late with my family.

Needless to say, when I saw the upgraded room, it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! It was immaculately clean, it had city views for days and it was just my style, total luxury!!! What first was a hiccup turned out to be a total BLESSING!! The were, however, many other hiccups. I was never able to hook up my son’s Xbox to any of the televisions. The agent was unable to help me this though she tried her best. The key fab to access the pool, community room, and fitness center never worked until a few hours before checkout and we stayed for 2 days. Im sure this had something to do with the changes made to the reservation. The agent was also unable to help me with that concern because when I called, there were no resources or staff available to help me at that hour. He also tried the best he could to help me and assured me that someone would follow up with all of my concerns.

All in all, I was finally able to access the pool and other amenities and the short time that we were in those areas was very satisfying. The customer service was GREAT! Each time that I called in, EVERYONE, seemed extremely genuine in wanting to help me. Also someone contacted me via email on the day of my checkout and made up for all of the inconveniences that my family and I experienced. We look forward to our next stay!!!!

andrewwU9...
“Overall, solid but few small improvements could be made to make it great”
Reviewed 9 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
people found this review helpful

Great apartment in a solid location but needs blackout curtains, a cleaner floor (mop between guests please), AC that stays on all night, more towels, and most importantly, a second key fob. Thanks for a good stay. We will use it again if the situation arises.

Laurel S
“Great location and apartment”
Reviewed 22 January 2018 for a stay in November 2017

The apartment was fabulous. All the amenities were as listed, and there were plenty of great little things like extra toilet paper, detergent, and dish soap for a few loads of laundry and dishes. The design is sleek and modern, with tons of natural light from the large windows that overlook the city. (The only downside to that is that it's really hard to sleep-in because there's so much natural light!)
The location was great. We had kids with us, and were able to walk to the museum, the Giant Eyeball, multiple parks, and the aquarium. We also loved getting food at the restaurant downstairs and even took my daughter to get her nails done at the salon in the building.
The building was very quiet, but we were there over Thanksgiving, so it may be more noisy the rest of the year.
Parking was a minor issue, but there were plenty of inexpensive lots nearby the building.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Marquila...
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great place, but I miss the personal touch of traditional hotel stays”
Reviewed 6 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

The location was pretty good, near uptown where there is a lot of action for young adults. However the parking situation is bad, a few days it took us over 30 mine to find parking, we spent about $20 on parking a day, even though we were only parked for short periods of time, most of the lots barge you every time you enter.
The one thing I miss was the conceirge of a traditional hotel, with it being my first visit to Dallas, we had questions that only people familiar with the area could answer, but we could not find anyone who could help us out.
The place was very clean, and comfortable. There is no TV in the second bedroom, so if you don’t like sharing the television that could be an issue.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing