“AMAZING PLACE”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ronnylaw
Salina, Oklahoma
“AMAZING PLACE”
Reviewed 9 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I'm not sure how I stumbled on to this place but I am so grateful that I did. I run an all volunteer national Veteran's non-profit The Foundation for Exceptional Warriors and every dollar that we can save goes directly to the next Warrior event.

We had 5 Warfighters attending an event in Dallas and didn't want to crowd 2 hotel rooms or pay for 3 rooms elsewhere. This apartment was approx 1500 square feet and had plenty of room for all 5 of us. The only issue we had was the wifi name dropped when the power went out. We called the Stay Alfred help line and within minutes, this was not just helpful, it was impressive.

I was relieved to find all the soaps/etc, coffee, and even laundry detergent in the room.

I can highly recommend this room and Stay Alfred.

Reminder, this hotel has too entrances. One uses the keypad and another a fob. When using the keypad it also unlocks the elevator door for 45 seconds.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$109
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing