“Trifecta!”
Review of Bolsa

Bolsa
Reserve with OpenTable
Bolsa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #119 of 3,935 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, European, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Wynnewood North
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Very rarely do I go someplace that has the trifecta of all things dining - service, food and cocktails - they had all three! My server was attentive, the food was delicious and my crafted cocktail was very well balanced as well.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Great original selection of food and drinks. Very friendly wait staff. Parking is OK but often will have to park on street

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

My first visit on a Saturday night. Service was kinda slow since it was after 9pm. Sat outside and lighting made reading the menu difficult. Decided on an Appetizer that turned out to be like pork rinds with Salsa.
We shared the BBQ shrimp (7) and Meadow chicken (7). The Cocktails were odd combinations that turned out to only thrill one of us. The waiter did recommend their House White wine that turned out to be great.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I eat here every time we are in the area. We live in a small town a couple hours away now, but Bolsa is always first on the list for us when we stay in the Bishop Arts District. We always start with the bruschetta appetizer. Love it. We have tried various things on the menu and never been disappointed. Last night I had the lamb sausage with risotto and my husband had schnitzel (on restaurant week menu). Just so delicious. Oh and my favorite drink is the mad hatter....not on the menu, but ask for it, yummy.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We have always enjoyed meals at Bolsa but our ride hit a bump while dining there last night. The issue probably had more to do with our waiter than anything else but it overshadowed the entire meal. We went for an early dinner and were seated by about 6 pm. There were only a few people there but it still took over 5 minutes for our waiter to come to our table and offer to take drink orders. I requested the draft IPA and probably should have suspected something was off when the pint glass was delivered only about 3/4 full. A bit later another in our party ordered a “Bubble Bouquet” drink off the menu that contained a small flower. She had downed a few sips when she noticed that there were little bugs swimming out of the flower into her drink. When the waiter reappeared we mentioned it to him and he did not even apologize. Instead he said “we have a new bar tender and he must have made a mistake.” He took the drink away and returned a bit later with what we hope was a new drink, (it may actually have just been the same one sans flower and bugs,) but still never said anything about being sorry. I would think bugs in your drink merits at least an apology or perhaps even a visit by the manager. We were not asking that the drink be comped or for anything more than a simple Oops our bad. But really how hard is it to say “sorry.” When I ordered another beer the waiter confessed that the tap actually was not working so he rather than give me a draft beer in the first place he had just pored me a beer from a can, (thus the 3/4 full glass.) Moreover, they were now out of IPAs so I had to choose a different beer. Wow. This is a meal costing over $100 and they guy did not even mention that they had switched my beer? The food itself was great but it will be a while before we return.