2,841 results
All reviews french room rodeo bar beautiful historic hotel classic hotel neiman marcus room service walk in closet lobby bar valet parking sitting area heart of downtown rooms are large an older hotel rooftop pool convention center concierge escalator
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Beautiful old hotel that has been completely remodeled. British feel with dark paneled walls in the lobby . Rooms were modern ,clean and a good size. Food was great. Must take escalator from lobby to 2nd floor to catch the elevator-ask for help. Conviently located near Neiman Marcus and 4510 - great shopping. Can’t wait to stay here again!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Sarah W, Public Relations Manager at The Adolphus, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Deborah U,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us at The Adolphus. We are so thankful for your kind words on our remodel, modern, clean rooms and of course on the food! There are so many great places to walk just outside the hotel as well, I'm so glad you were able to take advantage! We can't wait to host you again soon, the next time your travels bring you back to Dallas.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I had been wanting to stay in this historic hotel for years but had never needed a hotel downtown. I finally went to an event close by and was thrilled to book a room here. The hotel is amazing. The room was large and very clean. The decor was beautiful. The best part is seeing all of the history that has been preserved despite the remodel. We spent an hour just exploring the common areas. Our room was at the back of the 10th floor. There was zero noise throughout the night. I don’t remember the last time that I slept that well. And to top it all off, the staff is extremely friendly and personable. I highly recommend this place! I’ll definitely be going back, even if I won’t really need to be downtown.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear julesrf,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us at The Adolphus. There isn't a better review subject to read than "New favorite hotel" what a compliment thank you!! I'm so pleased you were able to really spend some time exploring our historic hotel. There is so much to see and history to learn when you visit. We adore this review, everything from how well you slept to the friendliness of our team. It sounds like your first visit with us was a success, and we can't wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This is the grand dame of Dallas hotels. It has been years since we stayed here so I was wondering how it had held up. The rooms are updated and extremely mice. We were upgraded from a King room to an Executive King room. It was great. It had a separate sitting room, 2 TV’s. The lobby was still traditional but had an updated feel. The lobby bar is a nice spot to have a cocktail while sitting at the bar or in one of several seating areas. First class accommodations. A great weekend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear rhpatt29,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at The Adolphus. We are so pleased to read that you found our rooms so comfortable and the accommodations ample. Our remodel goal was to preserve our 105 year history while updating The Adolphus, and based on your review it sounds like we hit that goal. We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit with us so much and we can't wait to host you again soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

When we checked in to the hotel, the customer service was excellent. Upon entering the room I noticed that the door was not locking correctly. I went down to the front desk and received excellent service from Feruza, and an engineer was dispatched to the room. The problem fixed with in 5 minutes. Then when we started to unpack, we noticed that the refrigerator was leaking. Back down to the front desk and Feruza helped me again by moving us to a different room so that we didn't have any more problems The second room was not as spacious as the first room and since we were spending four days here I was not impressed with the new room. We went to dinner and the whole time I was not happy with the new layout. When we came back to the hotel from dinner I stopped at the front desk to talk to Feruza, but she was busy helping another guest. Rebecca asked if she could help since she had noticed my two earlier visits to the front desk. Rebecca didn't hesitate and moved us a third time to a very comfortable and spacious room. I am always pleasantly surprised by great customer service when encountered. Because of Feruza and Rebecca, our next trip to Dallas will include our stay here at the Adolphus.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear BenBusbee,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit with us at The Adolphus. Although I'm incredibly sorry to read about the problems in your first room, we can't tell you how much we adore reading that our team's customer service turned your visit with us around. Spending four days in a smaller room would certainly have not been as comfortable, so I'm so pleased Rebecca noticed that and was able to easily resolve the problem for you. We can't wait to see you again on your next trip to Dallas, and provide equally great customer service.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I've been staying at the Adolphus for about 6 weeks now. This hotel is a true representation of what it means to be an 'Autograph Collection' hotel. Every detail - from lobby decor to the the last room - is meticulously maintained, clean and beautiful. But the best part of this hotel are the people - everyone is absolutely amazing and doing the best they can to make one feel welcome. Feruza and Sami at the front desk are fantastic and always go above and beyond. Thank you guys for making us feel at home.
Regards,
Alex R

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear AlexReyderman,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your recent, long term stay with us at The Adolphus. This is easily one of our favorite reviews. Six weeks is a long time, so to read that you are this happy with our team's service is just delightful. Thank you for the kind words on our lobby decor and cleanliness, but it is certainly our team's kind words which we adore the most. It sounds like your visit was excellent, and we can't wait to host you again the next time your travels bring you back to Dallas.