“Good for thrill seekers”

Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park
Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park in Dallas
Ranked #4 of 35 Fun & Games in Dallas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Zero Gravity Dallas is the world's only "Thrill Amusement Park" featuring 5 different extreme thrill rides. We offer the Bungee Jump, the Nothin' But Net, Texas Blastoff, the Skycoaster and the Skyscraper. Zero Gravity is the perfect place to have parties and events. Most rides can be done with a friend, so everyone can achieve their adrenaline dreams together. We are open year round, so visit our website for ride descriptions, hours and directions.
Keller, Texas
109 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Good for thrill seekers”
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Ever wanted to bungee jump? Do it here so you can mark it off your bucket list!

Visited January 2012
2 Thank ttot11

Waco, Texas
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Thrilling indeed”
Reviewed 27 December 2011

Bare bones thrills. No fancy "theme", no kiddie section, this is all about the adrenaline. The rides are graduated, so you can put your less adventurous folks in a ride, too, while you get launched like a slingshot spitwad. I got the video, cuz I laugh every time I view it.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank quash8
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Free Fall = Fun”
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Please don't eat before arriving. The Free fall was worth going to, it was really the true Thrill of the amusement park. I had a fear of heights, but now that is all in the past.

Visited October 2011
3 Thank John R
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The most amazing experience.”
Reviewed 3 November 2011

The free fall was the most amazing feeling i have ever had. The staff was great, very friendly and excited for me cause it was my first time. My parents had dun and all they did was watch. I would definitley recommend to da at least once in your life.

2 Thank sylverhughes
Killeen, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“This is the place for those who dare to want more from an amusement park”
Reviewed 3 November 2011

Do not eat before you get on the rides and bring an extra pair of shorts, lol. It was an experiance for me because it's not some thing I crave. I did enjoy my trip, I went with the guys that I went to IRAQ with. It was even better that I got to go free, on the way back i had fallen asleep on the bus and it hit a big bump and for a second i thought that i was on the nothing but net all over again. i almost screamed on the bus, lol.

Visited November 2011