“Best pizza in Dallas”

Ranked #58 of 3,898 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Wynnewood North
Description: Located smack-dab in the middle of Bishop Arts District, Eno's Pizza Tavern takes pride in being your place to share a casual meal with family and friends in laid-back Oak Cliff. Using only the best farm-to-table ingredients and the friendliest staff, we have an atmosphere that's as warm as our delicious fresh pizzas and pasta. At Eno's, whether it's date night, family dinner, or a weekday lunch, you are welcome at our table. Our love of our neighborhood is only secondary to our love of incredible food - and we live to share both with you. Come on by and sample our piping hot pizzas, farm-fresh salads and ice-cold craft beers today.
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Great pizza. Thin crisp crust and fresh toppings. The “Pig Smiley” Pizza was the best. Meatball feta a close second. We also had the truffle cheese bread and bruschetta. Bruschetta was amazing. Would go back again and again. Our waiter was great too. Decent wine list by the bottle. Highly recommend this place!! Cute shops and bars nearby too

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

My niece and I had never been to this area of Dallas before, but we heard nice things so we decided to get some dinner. We waited about 5 minutes to be seated because it was the dinner rush. We ordered a pizza and it was very good. We liked the relaxed atmosphere, decor, and ambiance. The prices were reasonable, as well. If we are in the area again, I’d go back.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

great pizza with easy seating on a saturday night - did not realize they had up stairs seating area; we were told without reservations to be out in 1.5 hour which worked great with our evening plans - met another couple - the hardest thing about Bishop area is parking is a 'challenge' - basically drive until someone moves their car and opens a parking space up.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Wonderful, wonderful pizza. A perfectly thin crust and pizza toppings to order a la carte if that’s your desire. I ordered one with the lot and created another pizza with toppings of my choice, including anchovies. My creation was a little busy and the tried and tested house special was definitely the winner. Excellent pizza all around, whatever your pizza adventure.

Being is Texas I had to try the bore meatballs. Divinity on a plate, with the freshest of marinara sauce.

Eat the truffle cheese bread. You must eat this!!

Friendly atmosphere and service. A neighbourhood gem!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

We went to Eno's on impulse on a Friday night in November, because it was within walking distance of our AirBnB and my husband said the menu looked good online. We arrived at about 6pm and went inside, as instructed by the sign. I told the hostess we'd like to sit outside (there was one table empty) and she looked at us as if we were idiots and said, "well, go sit down."

Alrighty.

The menu had some great looking items, and we settled on goat cheese and boar meatball pizza, with a simple salad to share. The food was excellent, there's no doubt. The house pinot grigio was meh, but the beer selection was

The challenges: We were trying to enjoy our dinner and the street, and experience; however, as our meal went on, a group of four people who had gone inside came out and stood about two feet from us - and just .... waited. They watched us and waited and became increasingly frustrated as we didn't vacate our table. It was disconcerting and I don't know if they had been assigned that table, or it was reserved or what, but we ended up rushing to finish our meal. That was unfortunate.

What was infuriating, however, is that when we went inside to pay, our server was MIA for almost 20 minutes and, after finally hunting her down and trying to pay, she disappeared AGAIN, only to return several minutes later, hand me two bills, tell me she had accidentally charged my credit card with the wrong table's bill (but had reversed it) and charged me our own table's amount. However, she failed to hand my the reversal evidence and shrugged off my concerns, suggesting I just come back if there was an issue. Seeing as I was leaving Dallas the next morning and home is 3100 km away, that's not a viable option.

Customer service was so bad we wouldn't return, should we return to Dallas.

Been to Eno's Pizza Tavern? Share your experiences!