DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field
US$102
US$155
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$116
MagnoliaHotels.com
Best Western Cityplace Inn(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$86
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$96
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$159
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Dallas(Dallas)
US$345
US$195
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$144
US$134
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$89
La Quinta
US$452
US$426
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdouble treedallas love fieldclose to the airportfront deskgreat hotelsouthwest airlineswarm cookiesshuttle serviceearly flightsports barmeeting roomrental carlobby areabusiness tripthe hotel staffbreakfast buffetenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Just like I told front counter Room 302 on 12/6/17 looked like bed was made but pulled back blanket sat down then saw black coffee ground like thinks looked like bugs and razor blade. That grossed me out. Then went to restroom to wash my hands and the fan did not work either. just wow stayed here before for business and experience was totally different

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

448calvinw,

Thank you for taking time to review our property on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us because without it we cannot improve our level of service. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues you experienced during your recent stay with us. I assure you these are not the standards we set for ourselves and I completely understand why you were upset.

If you would be so kind as to contact my Executive Assistant at scarpenter@doubletreelf.com and let her know if you arrived on 12/6/17 or departed on 12/6/17, I'd greatly appreciate it. This will help us determine who exactly inspected the room prior to your check-in and we can see to it that this does not happen again.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Our company has us stay at this Doubletree almost exclusively when we and our customers come down every December for training. All of the services and the staff can't wait to help us in our stays. This hotel is also convenient to the Love Field and the best restaurants and entertainment.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Jeff D.,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. On behalf of the entire staff, we appreciate your loyalty to our property! We look forward to your group every year and we look forward to many more.

Your feedback is greatly important to us and I'm so happy to hear that your stays have been to your satisfaction!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Enjoyed all aspects, from on-time shuttle service, to reception, to room service staff and food, to bar and restaurant food and staff, to fitness center. Zero complaints! I definitely plan to stay here again anytime I come to Love Field.

Mikeyt400,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay and that you plan to return again in the future! We love to hear when guests turn into regulars!

We look forward to welcoming you again next time!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

We stay here so we can park and fly. Hotel is nice, clean and friendly. Rooms are comfy and shuttle is on time. Bar is nice and has TVs. The staff are all very friendly and accommodating to you. I recommend.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Roxanne E,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. On behalf of the entire staff, we thank you for making us your go to choice when flying out of Love Field! I am so pleased to hear that your recent stays with us have been enjoyable and we look forward to many more!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

10/10 would stay again! This hotel hit all the checkboxes. The view, the staff and the location was fantastic. The bathroom size was divine and I was just overwhelmed by how much I loved this hotel. Thanks!!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Smpetrey,

Wow, thank you for your kind words! I am so happy to hear that your recent stay with us exceeded your expectations! On behalf of the DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field staff, we greatly look forward to the chance to welcome you back again!

Thank you for taking time to review our property on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is greatly important to us.