All reviews double tree dallas love field close to the airport front desk great hotel southwest airlines early flight shuttle service sports bar rental car meeting room walk in shower breakfast buffet is the hotel staff business trip lobby area hotel shuttle
Reviewed 30 November 2017

We stay here so we can park and fly. Hotel is nice, clean and friendly. Rooms are comfy and shuttle is on time. Bar is nice and has TVs. The staff are all very friendly and accommodating to you. I recommend.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Roxanne E,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. On behalf of the entire staff, we thank you for making us your go to choice when flying out of Love Field! I am so pleased to hear that your recent stays with us have been enjoyable and we look forward to many more!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

10/10 would stay again! This hotel hit all the checkboxes. The view, the staff and the location was fantastic. The bathroom size was divine and I was just overwhelmed by how much I loved this hotel. Thanks!!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Smpetrey,

Wow, thank you for your kind words! I am so happy to hear that your recent stay with us exceeded your expectations! On behalf of the DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field staff, we greatly look forward to the chance to welcome you back again!

Thank you for taking time to review our property on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is greatly important to us.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I stayed here for two nights as part of a business trip. We selected this hotel because of our familiarity with the brand and its proximity to the venue we were holding a conference at. All of the staff were wonderful, helpful, and made us feel welcomed. The Rooms, which we have had issues with cleanliness in the past, were clean, tidy and the WIFI was great. Would stay here again if we are back in Dallas.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

I2940UTangelap,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us and on behalf of the entire staff, thank you for giving us another chance to prove ourselves! I apologize for the cleanliness issues you had previously but I'm pleased to hear that we made up for it this time around. We look forward to the chance to welcome you back again the next time your travels bring you to Dallas!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Happy the wedding party picked this hotel for all visitors and family members to stay. The amenities were all very good and the several days we all stayed there were enjoyable. Most difficult was the long review of our stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Ottor159,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor! Your feedback is important to us. I'm so happy hear the wedding party chose our hotel for the guests and I'm even happier to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We hope for the chance to welcome you back again next time you are in Dallas!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

This hotel has a great location. The rooms are decent, the TV quality is passible. The restaurant bar has good food, but the service is very slow. There's a QT a hop and a skip away and you are close to where you need to be. There's even a bus stop, if you don't want to take Uber.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

williamaB1165DJ,

Thank you for taking time to review our property on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us because without it we cannot improve our level of service. I'm pleased to hear that you were happy with some aspects of our property but it saddens me to hear that we did not exceed your expectations. Please accept my sincerest apologies and I thank you for bringing the issue with our restaurant to my attention. I assure you I have spoken to our Restaurant Manager and he will re-train our staff on the importance of offering great food with great service! With regards to our guestrooms, we are planning on renovating them starting next year. Stay tuned for the exciting changes!

I hope this will not deter you from staying with us again in the future.