US$244
US$218
  • Pool
Best Western Cityplace Inn(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$187
US$180
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Park Central(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$398
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$505/night.

All reviewsdouble treeclose to the airportfront deskgreat hotelsouthwest airlineswarm cookiesshuttle serviceearly flightsports barrental carmeeting roombusiness triplobby areathe hotel staffbreakfast buffetenjoyed my stayeasy access
Reviewed 12 October 2017

It is a comfortable, clean and very convenient. We were in town for a concert at the American Airlines Center. It was about 15 minutes away and was a good price.
The bed was very comfortable and the so were the pillows. You could pay to park or there was free parking around the back of hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Ane07,

Thank you for taking time to review Doubletree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. I'm so happy to hear that your recent stay with us was enjoyable and that you found our close proximity to the downtown Dallas attractions to be to your liking! We certainly hope you will join us again the next time your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Do not expect to eat a quality breakfast here at the breakfast buffet. It was terrible, and the food was all out at 9 a.m. and there were no efforts made to replace anything in the 45 minutes we sat there, so my husband didn't even get to eat.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Stacy J.,

Thank you for taking time to review our property on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us because without it we cannot improve our level of service. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues you experienced during your recent stay. I did hear about the issues with the buffet that particular morning and I assure you this is not the standard our guests have come to expect. Our breakfast buffet is usually top notch and I sincerely apologies that we dropped the ball during your stay. I have already spoken to the Executive Chef and his team regarding this problem and I assure you it will not happen again.

I certainly hope this will not deter you from staying with us again in the future and that you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Room was clean, staff very friendly and helpful. The location was perfect for us, near Love Field. Breakfast was very good. I loved the digital check in. We had two rooms and we were able to select rooms across the hall from each other and away from the elevators where it was quieter.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

744elleny,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay and that you were able to utilize our digital check in option! We value your feedback and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Everything about my two-night stay was enjoyable. Staff and accommodations are top notch. I enjoyed the delicious breakfast. It's just off the DAL airport property. However, I rarely heard any airplane noise in my room. I will definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

W9805DXmarcw,

Thank you for your positive review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field! We strive to offer our guests the best experience possible, and that includes great customer service, food and peace and quiet in your guestroom! We can't wait for the chance to welcome you back again the next time your travels bring you to Dallas!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel overall is very nice. The rooms are clean and the bedding was very comfortable. When we checked in we were a little worried since the desk clerk was very disinterested and not very welcoming. After dinner we stopped at the desk to inquire about the shuttle and the staff was great. This is a great place to stay if you are flying out of Dallas Love Field. They offer a free airport shuttle .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

TBO88,

Thank you for taking time to review our property on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable for the most part but it does sadden me to hear that you were not greeted with the customer service one comes to expect from a Hilton property. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I assure you it will be addressed with the Front Desk staff.

I hope for the opportunity to welcome you again!