US$287
Autograph
US$244
US$217
  • Pool
Best Western Cityplace Inn(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$180
US$142
US$132
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$250
US$193
US$476
US$398
RitzCarlton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$494/night.

All reviewsdouble treeclose to the airportfront deskgreat hotelsouthwest airlineswarm cookiesshuttle serviceearly flightsports barrental carmeeting roombusiness triplobby areathe hotel staffbreakfast buffetenjoyed my stayeasy access
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Weekend trip to visit the Gay community of Dallas and explore the city's tourism. Also, we went to Six Flags. Hotel staff were efficient but need to smile more. Make patrons feel welcomed! Room was big and comfortable. Nice fitness center with many options. Pool small and shallow. We enjoyed the option to self park without fee/charge!!! Overall, it was a great location!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Trelis A.,

Thank you for taking time to review our property on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us because without it we cannot improve our level of service. I'm happy to hear that overall you were pleased by our hotel. But I do hope you accept my sincerest apologies for not being greeted the way you should have been. We want all of our guests to be greeted with a warm Texas welcome and it saddens me to hear that was not the case here.

I will be sure to pass this along to the Front Office Manager so that he can review this with his staff. We hope this will not deter you from staying here again in the future.

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I am writing this review from an iPad...

An iPad I accidentally left behind in my room when I checked out on a Thursday morning. When I returned home and unpacked my briefcase I remembered I had left it on the nightstand. I immediately called the hotel and when I informed the young lady that answered the phone at the front desk, she was very polite and helpful. I told her my room number, that I had checked out that morning and left the iPad on the nightstand by the bed. She promptly informed me the manager had it locked up in his office. On Friday, the next morning he called me and asked me to verify the details of my stay, my home address on the registration, and the description of what I left. He arranged an overnight shipment for next day delivery. I received the iPad today, Saturday.

WOW...!!! There are still some honest people in this world and one of them is Glenda, the maid that serviced that room when I left. She could have kept it and claimed she never found it. But no, she took it to her management. You can bet I will always stay at this hotel when I visit that area. I will be back there in a few weeks on business again, and I will personally thank Glenda and the management. This is a newly remodeled property, convenient to the airport, and with incredible customer service. My compliments to the staff and management.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

James B.,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is greatly important to us. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay and that we were able to get your iPad in a timely manner! We understand how frustrating it can be when we leave items behind after a hotel stay so w want to make sure we get them back to you as soon as possible.

Glenda is a valued member of our team and I will be sure to pass along your remarks to her and her Supervisor! We look forward to welcoming you back again next time!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

This hotel was a perfect choice for our family of five during a stressful transition of moving to Texas and waiting for the moving van to arrive (8 days late). The staff and management went out of their way to make sure our stay was comfortable during this time. The hotel itself is nicely remodeled which includes an attractive lobby, restaurant and sitting area. The kids enjoyed the pool and close proximity to downtown and other local activities.
Thank you for making this a great stay!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

751713ellenb,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. We understand that moving can be stressful so I'm happy to hear that we were able to make your transition a tad bit easier.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Best of luck in your new home.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Gteat location near Love Field. Hotel personnel extremely friendly and helpful. Meeting space was perfect for our group of 20 people. Complimentary breakfast was excellent, with many choices. Nice bar.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

joebX7046WH,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you were able to enjoy breakfast in our onsite restaurant, the Sports Page Grill. We hope for the chance to welcome you back again the next time your travels bring you to Dallas.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Stayed at the Hotel for a business meeting. My room was very comfortable. The meeting room where the meeting was held was also comfortable. Close to Love Field Airport. Was a good business trip. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Great staff!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

kaysK6162KJ,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us and I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit! We hope for the opportunity to host you and your event here again in the future.