All reviewsrooms are smallunion stationwithin walking distancegreat locationsmall desk and chaircoffee machine in the lobbytexas school book depositorymicrowave and mini fridgeconvention centerdealey plazakay bailey hutchinsonkennedy memorialcomfortable place to stayjfk museumsliding doorlate checkouthomeless people
Reviewed 13 November 2017

high quality experience out of a budget friendly price point. Location is excellent and the staff was very helpful. Room was a little small, but did not feel cramped. I would prefer that valet parking not be required.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Aurora B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your comments. We are happy to hear that hotel and staff met your expectations. Unfortunately all downtown hotels only offer valet service.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Clean and comfortable rooms with a view of history right outside my window, the Texas School Book Depository, Daley Plaza, Old Red Courthouse and sadly the Kennedy assignation site. The rooms are small but well decorated and have a modern touch. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I had never seen a La Quinta with a bar, this one has one. I attended a convention at the Kay Bailey Hutchens Convention Center with in a easy walk and big savings $$$ over the Omni and Hyatt nearby. I didn't spend much time in the room, sleep and shower, then back to the convention. Perfect for my needs.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the north side to see the historical sites outside your room.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Aurora B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Guest:

Thank your for your feedback, we are happy to hear that hotel and staff, location met your expectations.

Looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I have stayed st several other branded properties and have always been pleased with the overall experience. The staff at this property were very nice and helpful. However, if your room faces Houston St. be prepared for a lot of noise from traffic on the street below as well as the adjacent rail yard.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Aurora B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear hotel and staff met your expectations. Sorry to hear you experienced outside noise during your stay.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I originally reserved three rooms. I pushed two of the rooms back one day for the check in. I was able to check into the first room fine on the first night. On the second night I was told that they were overbooked and could only accommodate one room. We had to fit 5 people in a single room for the night. A walk or compensation was not offered. I also used a CC to guarantee the rooms. Overall this is poor management when the front desk tells customers we have this happen a lot and are overbooked by 7-10 rooms.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Aurora B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Guest:

I apologize for the mis information. I have addressed your concerns with my staff.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

The rooms are small but they've done a good job with the way they used the space. Downtown location is very convenient. Breakfast was adequate. Fitness center was fine. I didn't like the mandatory valet fee. I also didn't like the bar closing at 10pm and not being able to charge the bar bill to my room. I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Aurora B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear hotel and staff met your expectations. I have addressed your bar concerns,