All reviews rooms are small union station within walking distance great location dealey plaza small desk and chair coffee machine in the lobby texas school book depository microwave and mini fridge convention center kay bailey hutchinson kennedy memorial jfk museum sliding door late checkout floor museum homeless people
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I have stayed st several other branded properties and have always been pleased with the overall experience. The staff at this property were very nice and helpful. However, if your room faces Houston St. be prepared for a lot of noise from traffic on the street below as well as the adjacent rail yard.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Aurora B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear hotel and staff met your expectations. Sorry to hear you experienced outside noise during your stay.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I originally reserved three rooms. I pushed two of the rooms back one day for the check in. I was able to check into the first room fine on the first night. On the second night I was told that they were overbooked and could only accommodate one room. We had to fit 5 people in a single room for the night. A walk or compensation was not offered. I also used a CC to guarantee the rooms. Overall this is poor management when the front desk tells customers we have this happen a lot and are overbooked by 7-10 rooms.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Aurora B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Guest:

I apologize for the mis information. I have addressed your concerns with my staff.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

The rooms are small but they've done a good job with the way they used the space. Downtown location is very convenient. Breakfast was adequate. Fitness center was fine. I didn't like the mandatory valet fee. I also didn't like the bar closing at 10pm and not being able to charge the bar bill to my room. I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Aurora B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear hotel and staff met your expectations. I have addressed your bar concerns,

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Smallish hotel. Room was very small but clean and well-designed. We were in town for a friend's wedding and our ONE gripe with the hotel was that the lobby bar was only open from 5-10. Honestly, we would have gotten much more use out of it if it were open earlier or later, but forced us to go elsewhere for a drink with friends when there were DOZENS of us staying there who would have preferred the convenience of the lobby bar.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Aurora B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for submitting your feedback. I apologize for dropping the ball and not meeting your expectations. I have addressed your concerns.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Centrally located, just a couple of blocks from the Amtrak and Greyhound stations, and very close to the Book Depository and JFK museum. The lobby was attractive, and the delightful young woman on the reception desk made me feel genuinely welcome.

The room was attractive and very comfortable with good lighting, very good (and free) Wi-Fi, a large HD TV on one wall and iron & ironing board. The bathroom was modern and sparkling clean with a large walk-in shower, good quality toiletries, soft towels and hairdryer. Basically, everything you could possibly need for a comfortable stay.

The streets around the hotel are surprisingly quiet for a downtown location. There was, however, constant generator noise at night from a construction site right next door, although not enough to keep me awake.

Breakfast, which was included in the rate, was quite basic and a little disappointing - a small selection of generally poor-quality items served on plastic plates in the lobby. It was the kind of breakfast you get in motels right across the country, and I had hoped for something better in this downtown location.

Overall, a good choice in Dallas, and good value compared with other downtown hotels. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Aurora B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Guest:
Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear that hotel met your expectations. I have addressed the breakfast concerns accordingly.