All reviews rooms are small union station within walking distance great location dealey plaza small desk and chair coffee machine in the lobby texas school book depository microwave and mini fridge convention center kay bailey hutchinson kennedy memorial jfk museum sliding door late checkout floor museum homeless people
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We had a wonderful stay with great service. The room was comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location was a significant plus due to being close to DART and within walking distance from historical sites as well as restaurants. We also enjoyed the Scott Bar. Thanks to all the staff who made our trip an enjoyable one!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Aurora B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your guest experience at La Quinta-Downtown Dallas. We are pleased to hear that your stay was an enjoyable one.

We are looking forward to having you stay with us in the near future.

Regards,
Your La Quinta Staff

Reviewed 30 July 2017

The location for sightseeing is excellent. Just a couple of blocks from Dealey Plaza. My room was small, but clean. My experience at this La Quinta was different, lets say. Firstly, I was only staying one night. I'd got up really early to fly and upon landing I'd driven an hour south of Dallas to a business meeting. So by the time I got back to spend time in my room, it was already pretty late. There was an enormous gap underneath my door, like two inches! The door didn't lock. The lock mechanism was broken. So i jammed a pillow under the door so block the light and propped the ironing board against the door! It was late, I was tired, so my intention was just go to bed and tell them at Reception in the morning. So I went into the bathroom and the very large, heavy, mirrored door came off its runners and almost flattened me! So I secured it and went to bed. The next morning I reported my issues to Reception. When I got to the issue with the mirrored bathroom door, I was given the response"yeah, they've done that a few times in the last few weeks". That was it! I wasn't looking for an apology or a free night. But I wasn't expecting that! The hotel is pleasant and has a small bar. There was a free breakfast and the location was great. But the staff? More training needed in customer service!

Room Tip: Check it first!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest:
Thank you for submitting your guest experience during your stay at La Quinta -Downtown Dallas. I want to apologize for the treatment you received. I will be using your feedback to further train my staff and to avoid future incidents like this one.

I am looking forward for a second opportunity to make it better for you. If you ever decide to return please feel free to contact me directly.

Respectfully,
Aurora B.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Newly remodeled very trendy....Perfect location close to the convention center, breakfast was awesome with so many choices that changed up everyday as we were there 4 days, executive king room was roomy and very comfortable, super clean, great staff, had an amazing stay!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Great place with reasonable rates in Downtown Dallas. It is right on the edge of downtown so you don't have all the traffic, congestion and noise. Rooms are small but it was a boutique hotel before it became La Quinta. Will definitely stay here again when in Dallas.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Aurora B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Guest:

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Dallas Downtown La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Aurora B.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

You may think you are getting a great deal but they should disclose you will be charged 25.00 plus tax each day for parking and they put an additional $100 hold on credit card even if room paid in advanced. Rooms are tiny.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family