Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center
US$303
US$275
US$191
  • Pool
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$299
US$239
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront desklove fieldextended stay hotelnice kitchenfull kitchenstemmons freewayroom suitethe entire staffthe general managerrooms are comfortablemedical centernice place to stayliving areaclean hoteldefinitely stay here againshuttle serviceconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Faced with 5-days in the same city (Dallas, Texas) attending a conference I chose to stay at The Candlewood Suites on the Stemmons Freeway. Financially a much better deal than staying in one of the conference hotels and it had everything I needed.

I prefer to stay in a suites hotel when I am in a city for more than a few days and the Candlewood was everything that I expected; so I wasn’t disappointed nor was I amazed by any of the services provided.

The ‘Candlewood Cupboard’ provided adequate sustenance when I needed something in addition to the ‘conference food’ I was getting elsewhere, and tubs of Haagen-Dazs for that 3 am snack when I was battling with jet-lag. I only wish that they had had an alternative to the incredibly sweet pastries that are obviously the delight of all Americans. Something bland, like plain wholemeal bread, for those of us who choose not to take on masses of sugar with every bite, would have been appreciated, and perhaps a pop up toaster in the room would have been nice.

The Shuttle Bus was, for me, a bit of a disaster. Not as easy to arrange as they would have you think. I ended up at the wrong rail station on the first morning, and I quickly gave up the idea of using it and relied on taxis ($18 to the Dallas Convention Centre), which the Front Desk quickly and cheerfully arranged for me.

Next time I have to stay for a few days in another American City I will probably be back at the Candlewood Suites as it is comfortable and does represent value for money.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2012

ever one is so nice i will go back and stay again and the rooms were so clean and nice i love this hotel

Room Tip: get a suite they are so nice
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2012

From the gentleman who went out of his way to hold the front door open for me to the girls behind the front desk, I got an incredible welcome to this Candlewood Suites Hotel. I travel 3 weeks out of the month and will not forget this place. I spun a wheel at the front desk and won a food voucher. I got assistance with returning my rental car and then Senedu and Diana went way beyond the call of duty and arranged a ride to the airport at 4:15am!! When was the last time a staff went the distance for you? These empolyees have seen the light!! They understand who writes their paychecks. The owner/manager of this hotels has done an outstanding job with these workers. Thank you Candlewood.....I felt right at home!

mrbill from urbana, ohio

Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2012

We were pleasantly surprised with courtesy, friendliness and professionalism of staff. Also, the room was quiet, clean, ample, comfortable, well thought out. The mini kitchen also was well-supplied and a welcome surprise. The price was very reasonable. Next time in Dallas, we will try to stay at this convenient location again.

Room Tip: Just let them know what your preferences are when you reserve your room.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Hotel was beyond awesome. First the hotel team from the front desk to the housekeeping were the nicest most caring people I have met and I travel a lot! We normally stay elsewhere during our market trips in Dallas but could not get reservations for the time we needed to be there. Candlewood worked us in and then made us feel like family. The hotel shuttle was the most accomidating transportation and the drivers were wonderful. All future trips will be booked at Candlewood. Special thanks to Senedu - your entire team rocks!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business