“Uncomfortable Stay”

Courtyard Dallas Medical/Market Center
Ranked #80 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I selected this Courtyard because it was it was across the street from the Hilton Anatole where I attended a Tax Conference July 25-27, 2017.I also chose it because being a Starwood member I was able to convert to Marriott points.

Room Tip: Our major complaint was service where we requseted someone , twice to repair a loose toilet seat. It...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Jessika_GeneralMgr, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Medical/Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Hi William,

I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations for your stay. I would like to find out what we could be doing better.
Please reach out to me directly at jessika.medina@Marriott.com.

I am happy to hear you were able to use your points for your stay. We have the best rewards program in the industry.

I hope to be able to serve you again in the future. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Had a nice stay, room was big and the food was wonderful. We even met a group of Dallas entertainers shooting a promo video. Pretty cool. Definitely a first for me. The food and drink at Happy hour hit the spot

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time and reviewing our property! I am glad that you enjoyed our Bistro. We have a new menu coming out soon and it will feature all new drinks. We are very excited about the change.

We look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to Dallas!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our quick stay at the Courtyard. The location was great to get around all the sites around Dallas. The front desk clerk at check in was very pleasant and we were able to check in early. Our room was great, and parking was very easy!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review! Our location is in the center of Dallas and easy to get to all attractions. I am glad that we were able to check you in early.

We look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to Dallas.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This Courtyard by Marriott is nice and clean and very centrally located. The pool is nice for swimming laps and it is in the shade until about 1130 in the morning. The staff is always very friendly and helpful and courteous. The staff at the little breakfast bar are just great. – Brandon, Victoria and Amy always have smiles and are very helpful. No matter how busy they are. And the food and coffee were great. Two newspapers were available every day.
The gym was very cool and very clean.
Perfect place to stay at a reasonable price

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jessika_GeneralMgr, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Medical/Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Hello Cathy,

Thanks you so much for the great review! I am thrilled that you were able to take advantage of all the of the amenities that the hotel offers. I am also very happy to hear that our bistro team was able to make your stay great!

We look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to Dallas!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

The hotel is newly renovated, clean, and modern - but the absolute best part of our stay was the staff! They went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable - from the manager Joseph to the team at the cafe, everyone was extremely friendly, professional, and kind. I recommend this to anyone staying in the Market Center area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sofiaavila

Hi Sophia,

Thank for your kind words regarding our staff! Our goal is deliver the best service in our area, I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations. I will make sure that I recognize Joseph for his great service.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Jessika Medina

Travellers also viewed these Dallas hotels
Downtown Dallas
Doubletree by Hilton Dallas Market Center

Been to Courtyard Dallas Medical/Market Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard Dallas Medical/Market Center

Address: 2150 Market Center Blvd, Dallas, TX 75207-3321 (Formerly Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Market Center)
Region: United States > Texas > Dallas
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #80 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Price Range: €85 - €183 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard Dallas Medical/Market Center 3*
Enjoy a more productive and enjoyable stay at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Medical/Market Center, a Dallas hotel located in the city's Design and Medical Districts. Our modern accommodations are perfect for business and leisure travel. We're close to a variety of popular destinations, including Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas Market Center and American Airlines Center. Additionally, our hotel in Dallas, Texas is just 4.5 miles from Dallas Love Field Airport. You're conveniently located when you stay with us, and you travel in comfort in our guest rooms and suites offering ergonomic workstations, plush bedding and free Wi-Fi. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard Dallas Medical/Market Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott Dallas Market Hotel Dallas