“Good salads”

Sweet Tomatoes
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

I have to accept everything is fresh, the place is clean, people is friendly but the price is right only with coupons and that is not good.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

My husband is not a fan of eating just salad so I walked though and thought I found something he would eat. He did not like the food at all. I did like the salad bar very much but the other food - not so much.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

even at 4pm this place is clean, well stocked and the fresh salad bar is great. awesome mac n cheese, pizza bread and wow chocolate desserts with ice cream - all you can eat - love this place . . . as good as their Atlanta location

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Stopped here for lunch and was expecting more. While the location was clean and folks friendly the food was, and I’m being charitable here…bland at best.
The salad selection was little more than a steak house chain and the pasta was flavorless.

I also had the chicken soup and it tasted like pasta boiled only in chicken broth while the desert bar was typical soft frozen ice cream with a few sprinkles and such on the side.

In my opinion it was very overpriced (~$25 for two people) for a run of mill salad bar. Next time I’ll pass.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I wish this was closer to home. There were so many choices, from salads and toppings to pasta, soup, breads, and I am not sure what else there was. Great value also.