“So many choices”

Sweet Tomatoes
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I wish this was closer to home. There were so many choices, from salads and toppings to pasta, soup, breads, and I am not sure what else there was. Great value also.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We come here a lot and use coupons they email. Better veg variety than most salad bars. And their occasional gluten free coconut muffins are to die for. Would like more low carb options.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

I wanted to eat healthy. So popped in to sweet tomatoe, first the smell hit me....gag
I let it slide thinking it must be the cleaning products, and actually it's the lack of cleaning and picking up of food trays left all over the dining area. 2nd. The salad was gritty, as if it was not cleaned, so put that 2 the side. Focused on soup. Bad all around. Extra extra sodium anyone. Guess what a burger will win my business from now on.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

We used to love going here but then had a few bad experiences where the lettuce tasted dirty so we stopped going. I don't know if anything's changed. It was really good and had plenty of variety thought.

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

The salad bar and the soups were very good and has a variety. The problems we experienced was no sour cream for your baked potato and the lady that clears the dishes kept hovering.