“Very good salads!”

Sweet Tomatoes
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

The salad bar and the soups were very good and has a variety. The problems we experienced was no sour cream for your baked potato and the lady that clears the dishes kept hovering.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

This has to be one of my favorite restaurants of all time. It never disappoints me. If you like salads, bread, and pasta with also a selection of soups, vegetables, and deserts, this is the place to go! It is far better than places like Golden Corral, Ryans, etc... with a much quieter atmosphere and actually costs less too! Fantastic selection of salads and vegetables offering many healthy choices. No fried foods! And the blueberry muffins are absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend! My only regret is there are very few of these around the country. They need to open more!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I am a vegetarian and was looking for a place with options. I am thrilled when I found this place. I really enjoyed all of the different stations. I left full and happy!

Reviewed 3 January 2016

A was visiting a friend after Christmas. We have eaten out before when I have been in the area. She suggested Sweet Tomatoes thinking it would work well for me since i like salads. I have never even heard of the restaurant before. She was right! This is a fantastic place to eat. Nice quiet atmosphere and fantastic variety of salads, pastas, soups, and many different kinds of breads and muffins! The only part of the meal somewhat lacking are the deserts, which are somewhat limited and a little lack luster. I would definitely go here again and wish they had them in more cities around the U.S. There appear to only be a handful of these in the entire U.S.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

We were just looking for a "different" place from back home, found this, and were wonderfully pleased. Great salad bar, soup bar, potatoes, and lots more, including fabulous desserts.