“Rainbow in your mouth...”
Review of Rise no. 1

Rise no. 1
Ranked #4 of 3,656 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Cozy, rustic, perfectly sweet and savory souflets! Always delicious to the point of ecstasy. Knowledgeable wine guy - something different.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

Wonderful place to go with your partner, romantic, delicious and great service!

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Excellent, friendly service on top of beautifully prepared souffles in a uniquely decorated space.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I went to Rise because I saw it on trip advisor, and loved it. The marshmallow soup kicks royal butt. The homemade bread is perfect. The Souflee rocks and the dessert was leaving my taste buds on a giant cloud of Souflee. If I ever die and go to heaven, I want to nestle myself on a chocolate cloud of Souflee made by Rise.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Love to have a late lunch with my Daughter and Grandaughter here. One of our favorite places. Inside atmosphere is great, that would always be my first choice. The Marshmallow Soup is wonderful (unique tomoto basic with mini cheese souffles. The best dessert of my life here, their flourless chocolate cake, Gateau de Chocolat. Wonderful souffles and wine. Most of their foot is prepared to be heart healthy and low calorie.