“Great fish & chips”

De Lish Fish @ Kings
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Kings Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Had ocean perch & beer batted chips for tea last night Sunday 5 th had to wait 35 minutes but it was worth it , extra piece of fish each very mice indeed highly recommended

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

After having a lovely meal of fish and chips on the beach, my other half and I went for a walk along the beach. Halfway along we saw your establishment and decided to have some gelato. However upon ordering we were in fact told that you were closing for the night. We then noticed that your hours of operation indicated your closing time was in fact 8pm. We left very disappointed as it was in fact well before 8pm and it ruined the end to a wonderful date night. Good customer service would have meant we left with gelato, honestly how long does it really take for a couple of scoops of the good cold stuff. We Will not be returning.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We paid almost $30 for three pieces of grilled fish, and they were so small i thought i'd left a pack behind... so I thought, ok, quality will make up for quantity... wrong. They were tough as leather and very very spongy and rubbery. I could barely cut them with the side of a fork and could not chew them. Sorry, but without doubt, they were the worst pieces of fish I have ever attempted to eat, and that's saying something.
I gave them two for the chips......which were hot and very tasty and filled the space.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I have and always will enjoy the establishment every time I visit Kings Beach.
They make the meal exactly the way you want it and with the beach outlook Its a wonderful relaxing environment.
They also have delicious Gelato ice cream for those hot Sunshine Coast days.
The premises are clean and you would enjoy the relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Well priced no complaints about the service. Grilled fish as gluten-free option all in all good experience