“Nothing like a good pie”

Pie in the Sky Pie Co. Cafe
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Conroe
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Had a couple different pies. They were all good. Would get a pie from here if in the area again. Give it two thumbs up.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Greeeat place ..... Heathy wraps... homemade pot pies....real grilled cheese.... Great kids menu too ... Good prices ... And pies like crazy

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Delicious. Chicken pot pie and french inion soup, and chicken salad in a lettuce lined bowl. Plus pie for dessert. And don't forget the coffee!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I dropped by for a takeout spinach salad because I had about 30 minutes to eat before an appointment. When I opened my salad (to go container), I was very disappointed. The spinach looked like they just dumped it out of the bag, stems and all, whole leaf. They threw on a few almond slivers and strawberries. Dressing was in a separate container. I ordered chicken for the salad. It was separate, also, cut into big strips. I had to dump everything out and chop everything up and mix it together myself. That's not what I paid $12 for!! I was extremely disappointed and almost late for my appointment because I had to take time to make it edible.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I'll start by saying this place is so delicious. I had the egg skillet and it was so good. I would say it was a little on the greasy side but good nonetheless. My husband had their omelette. We will be coming back if for nothing else just to eat the pie. Breakfast was so filling I couldn't imagine eating pie as well. It was a very laid back atmosphere and very welcoming.