“Amazing food !!! ”

El Charrito Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #84 of 240 Restaurants in Conroe
Description: Family oriented atmosphere. Tex-Mex and authentic Mexican food. Affordable prices.
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

The food and service here was amazing!!!! I ran into a very sweet young lady her name was Irene, very helpful and very welcoming! Quality service at its finest definitely authentic Mexican food !

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Im not to famaliar with the neighborhood so i was dependant on reviews. Based off the one here i took my chances and glad i did! Service was great! Even got welcomed with costa rican coffee. And the food has that amazing authentic taste we all seek. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for lunch and had the best authentic Mexican food we've ever had. We're always traveling to Mexico and it totally reminded us of the food. Family run place with great service, they'll even cook you Mexican dishes not on the menu is you ask for it. Ask for the fried cheese, amazing! Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I come here at least once a month. The staff is very friendly and they make you feel at home. The food is good and I love the cheese enchiladas with the Salsa Verde.

1  Thank April D
Reviewed 15 June 2016

By far the worst huevos rancheros I've ever had and WAYYYY overpriced. Buildihg and furnishings in poor condition and much work needed.

Been to El Charrito Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!